[CLOSED] TUI Weekly Event @ ENGM - 182000ZNOV17

TUI

Hello IFC, TUI Virtual Airlines presents to you the first of our weekly events in which we invite all fellow pilots to be apart of. Our VA provides a friendly, fun atmosphere that caters to all regardless of grade and we continue to improve upon our current structure to ensure that its a level playing field across all ranks and any queries that you may have one of our cabinet members will respond as quickly as possible. Feel free to apply and your application will be processed within 24 hours. We look forward to your participation, See you in the skies.
Image uploaded from iOS

Take a look at our official site here

Event Details

• Server

: Training

• Region

: Norway

• Departure Airport

: ENGM

• Arrival Airport
    : LEPA

• Time

: 2000Z

• Flight Plan

: ENGM SID TOR AMADA UZ705 PAM LESDO RESMI DIRMO PPG LORES MUROS JOA15 LEPA copy and paste flight plan

• Flight Details

:V/S climbing - 2200 ft
    :Cruising Altitude - FL350
    :Speed - 0.83 mach

• Gates

Gate 36: @ViNEXT
Gate 38: @justifyletters
Gate 39: Richard Young
Gate 40: Jan Voisula
Gate 41: @David_Parry
Gate 42:
Gate 43:
Gate 44:
Gate 45:
Gate 46:
Gate 46A:
Gate 47:
Gate 48:
(more gates will be provided if necessary)

NOTAM: Aircraft to be used is the 737-800 (Preferably the TUI Livery). Follow ATC instructions where provided

3 Likes

Sign me up Fletcher, Callsign: TUI69 any gate is fine.

1 Like

I should be able to attend this specific event, sign me up!

1 Like

Hey, when is the event?

This Saturday, would you like a gate?

May I have a gate please? TUI 01.

1 Like

If it is this Saturday you should probably change the date in your header.

Snap, thanks for the correction

FYI, Gate 2, 3 & 7 are turn-out stands for prop-aircraft. If you’re striving for realism and want realistic gates, position yourself at stand 36-51 (pier east) or 60-95 (pier north) :)

Since you included SID’s, these are the SID’s you should use:

01L: TOR4A
01R: TOR9B
19L: TOR4C
19R: TOR6D

Link to the official charts: https://ais.avinor.no/no/AIP/View/22/aip/ad/engm/engm_en.html

Have an awesome event guys ;)

4 Likes

I’ve been informed that there’s a IFVARB Summit event scheduled for the same date and time so we’re pushing back the date to next week Saturday, sorry for any Inconveniences.

In that case, may I be removed from the roster please?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.