Server: ATC Playground
Why not FF? : others pilots fly here and we want the must clean event.
Why not Adv : some pilots will not get Grade 3 and we want a lot of pilots!
Region: San Francisco
Time: see poll below
NOTAM: Hey! Pilots are you ready?
##50 Pilots! (We are actually 56 pilots but here is only shown all the 50 first pilots)
##TravelSky Airlines has grown a lot since October 2015.
Some peoples will say “I have 1,000 in my VA”, the number of pilots is not very important.
In our case this is only a big achievment for me and my VA to get over 50 pilots :)
##What is different with TravelSky?
- We have the Excellence, our heroes of the skies have passed with success a short theorical test before joining the airline, for making sure we have experienced pilots and not some “nickchan” or pilots that don’t listen ATC commands.
##We are proud to announce…
- …that we will offer soon a fresh new list of flights for the upcoming global flight.
- We stay original with our passenger features and futures things that we are working on for make TravelSky the number 1 virtual airline in quality.
- We have new team members who i want proudly thanks for all the job they do everyday, as help me a lot with pilots, routes, fleet, websites, event, social media, liveries, flights managments
- And so much number of features that will come in our future.
##NOW TALKING ABOUT THE EVENT
Your TravelSky callsign will be TSK+50+P+your pilot number (mine will be TSK50P01, Bavavia TSK50P03 etc…)
FPL & Parking gates by @grxninesix
This event is open to all
TravelSky Pilots, use TSKP(your pilot nr) TSKP01 for me
Spectators Pilots, use “normal” callsign (Sorry but all no-Generic-livery VA can’t participate because we want recognize all our pilots, and displays names will be disabled for screenshots sessions.
**All pilots will spawn at KSFO. See post 2 for gate assignments (COMING)
###FLIGHT PLAN :
###Dont waste time!! Copy someone’s FPL !
Spectator group : Dash8 or Embraer jets (regionals aircrafts)
TravelSky Pilots group : A321 (free =D)
TravelSky Staff group : A330
####Please non-TSK pilots dont use Generic liveries to avoid confusion