[Closed] Tanker Mission (complete, SITREP to follow) @ KNUQ - 102230ZSEP15

NOTAM “TANKER SUPPORT” (Skill Exercise)

SAN FRANCISCO Region, A KC-17 (Call Sign: TEXECO) will be on station to refuel all TACTICAL OR AERIAL REFUELING CAPABLE AIRCRAFT on of the following RACE TRACK PATTERN; (WAY POINT/FIX) TRACK:

TRACK FIX: Off Shore vicinity Half Moon Bay, CA (KHAF)
        Fix: HOMKA-FUJCE-WAMMY-BRINY-EUGEN-HUMKA" 

SERVER: PLAYGROUND

ON STATION/TRACK: 8/10/15… Chg 1830-1930Q

TRACK: Left Pattern, 11,000’ AGL, AIR SPEED 175k.

JOIN UP: RECEIVERS: 5 mile off track in staggered echelon orbit: Approch refuel station from the LEFT Upon Stable Arrival W/I 5 mile of Track , Standard Pattern LEFT ENTRY to Tanker Trail position on Long Legs only.

BRAKE AWAY, RIGHT EXIT. EMERGENCY BRAKE AWAY: “TANKER WING WAG”

NOTE: FUELING STATION: “When stable; 200’ Astern 200’ below refueler for minimum 3 minutes then Right Brake Away”!

RACE TRACK DESIGNATED " MILIARY EXERCISE RESTRICTED AREA"- Observers Encouraged, Orbit at least TWO (2) Nautical Miles off track and TWO (2) Naitical Miles Offset Receiver Q! (Photo’s appreciated)

SUGGESTED RECIEVER LAUNCH/RECOVERY : MOFFETT Federal (KNUQ).

REMARKS: "Recievers SHALL Automatically Brake Off and Depart the Restricted Area if unable to establish a stable refuel position after Three (3) plug tries as noted above or if more the Three (3) Overspeed/Air Space Violations are Accumulated during any segment of this event. Failures to Tank are encouraged to Rejoin Echolon Q. All Times EST.)
NOTE: “It takes the Right Stuff”! Maxmustang Sends END

1 Like

Did you put it in general with a reason? Feel free to change it back if so. assigned the post to events

@Nick_Art… Brain Fart! Thanks. Max

*TIME CHANGE. THE EVENT WILL NOW COMMENCE AT 1830Q AND CONCLUDE AT 1930Q… MAX sends

Sounds like a lot of fun! I’m going to try to make it out, but a word of caution… my name is not Jose Jimenez. I hope that repeatedly reciting Shepard’s prayer will be enough to get hooked up!

If anyone is looking to fly out of KNUQ as a flight or element, let me know.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sure, I need 30min to get situated. Want to meet up at KNUQ 32L EOR area? I’ll file a flight plan you can copy for intercept.

Please use SCREAMING CAPS sparingly. It distract from the content of your post more than anything else. It is ok to use caps for acronyms though.

1 Like

Yes I think. God help us all if we are going to San Fran on free flight(jk). Might need to cheek liveflight to see which server Max is on.

F-16, it is kind of my go to for formation flying. Love the cockpit view… I wish they would undo the new yellow canopy and blue hud

I think right now. I’m about to log in

It should be something that is capable of in air refueling.

@Maxmustang please change the title to follow the correct format.

Noted, Wilco… Max Sends

Tried, unable appears title locked in bold. Your assist Pls. Max Sends

Great service! Thanks for bringing the gas @Maxmustang!

I tried to get pics of everyone, but I only got a couple. Screen shots are challenging in a fighter

1 Like