Its Happening Now! We Welcome Pilots to this First Sunday Night Flight. This Weeks Sunday Night Flight will be an all servers event featuring “Region Of The Week” Southern California. This special scenario inspired and taken from real world aviation routes in the area called: Southern California. See The NOTAM Below and follow the link or view the “California Sunday Night Flight Procedures” post on this forum to view the note and details of this special 2 leg commercial aviation flight You are a pilot for the airline of your choice and having a job to do. Get your Favorite Planes in the aircraft selection. Starting At Los Angeles, the first leg is to San Diego. And on the second leg is the final destination to Brown Fid Muni.
Full ATC in ATC Playground and Advanced Server services will be on hand to keep pilots on schedule.
All other servers are welcome to follow the same NOTAM guidelines but with far less strict enforcement.
NOTAM - Start From Los Angeles Only, except for San Diego and Brown Fid Muni.
9 Full Hours to join and enjoy this event.
An ALL servers event. You can choose your level of your participation by selecting the server you want.
• Free Flight Server - No violations. Very relaxed environment.
• ATC Playground Server - Violations apply, no ATC Ghosting. Try your best.
• ATC Advanced Server - All violations and rules are strictly enforced. Serious pilots fly here. Be Sure to read the NOTAM for special conditions. Take notes and have them handy or use a second device for the flight instructions.
Feel free to participate any time during the start and stop times.
• Sunday September 20th 2015
• Event Start Time - 018:30 ZULU (11:30PM PDT)
• Event End Time - 03:30 ZULU (Monday 29th ) or (8:30PM PDT)
• Region Of The Week: Southern California
• Objectives: Follow the 2 leg flight plan from the link in the NOTAM above for full flight details and plans.
• Aircraft type: Any Aircraft. No Fighter Jets.
Share your event experiences and photos. Stay tuned for more creative and realistic event scenarios.