[CLOSED] SNF Mountain High Flying in Denver @ KAFF - 282000ZNOV15 check out the pictures!

Server: *Advanced + ATC Playground

Region: Denver

Airport: KAFF - KGUC VIA KANK

Time: 2000Z (28)- 0500Z (29)

NOTAM:

Once again, we invite all to the IFWP event in the Denver region. Fly your favourite prop aircraft, while taking off from KAFF dong a touch and go at KANK and land in KGUC a total of an hour long flight.

Enjoy 9 hours of flying of testing your skills flying those propelled airplanes in an interesting and challenging region.

We do this so anyone can join in within the course of 8 hours giving more simmers a chance to join the fun. As always take screenshots with your friends and post them on the wall. We really hope to see many of you there so see you in the skies!

IFWP EVENT TEAM

3 Likes

I must attend this, need some flying in the Denver and Seattle regions.

1 Like

been flying around the last few days to ‘learn’ the area…its very challenging! should be good fun and makes a change to fly a small prop instead of a larger Jet!

Is atc wanted on Advanced?

1 Like

Be great if you could do ATC. What time would you be available. ?

Starting time i think

1 Like

That would be great! @John_Preston21 might be able to co-ordinate what would be best ATC. KAFF?

I want to be ATC on KAFF
@DS2001

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I wil be active on 2000 zulu

1 Like

I can take KAFF tower and ground, or departure. and or the landing airport

1 Like

Hope to see you all there.

Isn’t KAFF the only airport on the route with ATC? All of the others are echos

1 Like

Can I be first ATC from 2000zulu until 2100zulu?

1 Like

Event starts in 1 1/2hrs.

Great start to Saturday Night Flight ( SNF) in the Denver Region. Event is on going for another 6 hours so jump in your chosen prop plane and get some Montain flying in!!