[CLOSED] | Scotty's ATC Tracking Thread

Hello and welcome to my ATC tracking thread! I am practicing for my exam to be an IFATC.
I will announce my openings in here. I would be happy if you could keep me busy and do some patterns.
Please do not forget to give me feedback!
Thanks!

NOTE:
Be sure that you are “watching” this post if you want to be notified when I am open!
Yeni%20Bit%20E%C5%9Flem%20Resmi

3 Likes

[CLOSED] (10.05.2018)

Airport: KFLL
Server: Training Server
Duration: 68 mins

[CLOSED] (10.05.2018)

Airport: EGKK
Duration: 75 mins

Are you still open right now?

I broadcasted “closing in 5 min” but i’ll be glad to add 20 more minutes if you’re coming :)

1 Like

Cool, coming down now.

Callsign: RBB

1 Like

Sorry for connection problems…

1 Like

Sorry about that my controls were still configured as if I was flying with my keyboard and so when I changed them just after I took off I face planted into the ground.

Hahahah :) I did not see it bc I was disconnected ı am trying to reconnect right now…
Update: Reconnected. (@Marshall_J)

1 Like

If you reconnect tag me and i’ll stop by :)

A few things.

• This isn’t really criticism but I want to just inform you about it. Some aircraft are unable to pishback e.g Cessna 172, 208 and so they can just request taxi without pushing back. The reason I mention this is because I saw a B777 was given a taxi clearance without pushing back. If they request for taxi, I usually tell them they are cleared for pushback. But if they are at a gate in which they just taxi foward, give then the taxi clearance :)

• Once again, another minor thing. When I was cleared for thr option you can just say ‘cleared for the option’ rather than ‘cleared for the option make left or right traffic’ because I already know which pattern I am in. You would use these commands when telling someone to change due to traffic, or if they are doing a touch and go on a different runway.

• I can’t judge on the sequencing because I was the only one, but it was a good session! I forgot the landing speed of my C208 and so I was just guessing going down 😂.

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am still a beginner and I really appreciate it.
Today the airport was not really busy but there were a lot of pilots from EGLL (yes, I am not kidding) requesting pushback, landing etc. so It was really annoying for me. :D
So I did not check the position of B777 thinking that he was in a gate that he should taxi forward, and gave him the taxi clearance. This is my fault, I always think that people are doing their part of the job corectly (especially when I am busy :D), so I go ahead and give them the clearance. From now on, I will be more careful when giving clearances.
And really I had no idea that I could give a clearance for option without a new traffic instruction, thanks for teaching me.

I learned a lot from you, my door is always open if you want to make some touch and goes and teach me new things by giving feedback!

And here are some landing screenshots for you:

1 Like

The second landing was baddddd -200fpm I think.

1 Like

Yes I saw that, but it doesn’t look that bad in the screenshot :D

[CLOSED] (23.05.2018)

Airport: LTAC
Duration: 46 mins

Still open?

No, I have to go :( I am sorry…

That’s alright, i’ll try to come next time :)

1 Like

[CLOSED] (26.05.2018)

Duration: 61min

[CLOSED] (28.05.2018)

Duration: 76min