(CLOSED) S7 Airlines A319 Flight @ YSSY - 261300ZNOV16

Hello everyone, I want to announce another interesting Event. We will use A319 S7 Airlines livery. More information in NOTAM section. So here we go

Server: Training

Region: Australia, Sydney

Airport: YSSY

Time: 13:00Z

NOTAM: We use only A319 S7 Livery. If you have cool screenshots - post here. Also use calsign Siberian. Follow Siberian 01. Route: YSSY-YSCB-YSSY. We also need an ATC Who will controller Tower/Ground in both airports and maybe an approach and departure.
Ground/Tower YSSY: - @Panther
Ground/Tower YSCB: - @Panther
Approach: -
Departure: -
If you want to be an ATC - just reply Thank you.
Have fun!

3 Likes

I’d like to be ground and tower in Sydney!
Thx!

What time in Sydney

Well it can’t be an Australian controller. It is at midnight! @Panther

It’s fine. I’m not doing anything in the day. So i might take a nap. And will be wide awake at night. I’m totally free on the weekend.

2 Likes

Go to this website. Tells all Zulu time to aest. http://www.timebie.com/timezone/utcaest.php

2 Likes

Cool! I’ll take part in this, c u soon guys:)

1 Like

Time is correct, i am from Russia, so for me its perfect

Ok, Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you guys! That was really cool. And especialy thanks to @Panther, who controlled really Good.Nice job guys!

2 Likes

That was awesome!!
I’d like to thank Tom-Bonfield for doing Canberra Approach. It made my job as tower so much easier!

2 Likes

No problem had to leave early though

2 Likes

Thanks anyways. You still got those aircraft in line and kept then a distance away! :)

Thanks to @burovV for planning this awesome event!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.