[CLOSED] Requesting Pattern Traffic at KSMO - TS2

Come spawn at KSMO on training server 2 and fly some touch and gos. I will be open for about an hour.

2 Likes

On the way

1 Like

Wish I could but I have to hit the sack so I can get up or the flight event I’ve planned!!! I hope things go well 😀

1 Like

Hello :-)
I just came in my A320 (generic livery, callsign “HB-ZRH” and display name “IFATC Adrien”). Would you like feedback?

2 Likes

Sure! All feedback is welcome.

2 Likes

It’s always a great thing to be open for feedback :-)
I need to say, the airport was quite empty, so it was quite easy, but:

• Every aircraft should know who to follow as soon as possible. You should sequence everyone. Don’t only clear them, inform them first that for example they are number two, and that they should follow traffic on left downwind.
  • Give a exit runway command at 70-80 knots, not when I come to a full stop.
  • This one is not that important, but once I know in which way I should fly to the runway (left or right), it’s not useful to clear me again and to say to make right traffic each time.
  • Give enter pattern commands. Once an aircraft has entered your airspace and is inbound for landing, don’t clear it immediately, before that you should say like “enter straight RWY 22 (number two, traffic to follow is on final)”.

Otherwise, good job! ;-)
Oh, and next time, I would avoid to open an airport in SoCal, they are less nimrods in other regions. That would evite to have people like that person taxiing and taking off without authorization.

2 Likes

Thanks! You and @Parke_Schalon were the only two that used ATC correctly!

1 Like

I think that if you want to become an IFATC, you will need some training first. I suggest you to contact a official scouter. I learned a lot of things with Samuel and Paul. You won’t regret it.

I’ll admit I was snapping and flying 😁😁😁😂😂😂 but hey good job👍🏻 just one quick suggestion, maybe don’t clear an aircraft for the option or to land until they’re established on the downwind. It’ll make it a lot easier for you to sequence aircraft at a busier airport. Anyways awesome job!

I have opened again!

I shall join!

1 Like

Thanks for controlling =p I was meant to touch and go but felt it was gonna be boring so did a fullstop instead.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.