If from US: http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/hurricanes/zulu-utc.html

1 Like

i get it now, thanks :)

thanks
and im gonna type this b/c posts need 20 letters

1 Like

Could I possibly be ATC, I am training for IFATC. If not, I will take C83

1 Like

Anytime and welcome to the forum make sure you read this it will help you a lot understand the forum.

Yes! What positions or position would you like?

Ground and Tower sound good!

1 Like

is there a set flight plan? or are we just gonna fill up the airport

Aw man! Wish I could make it, but the event is too late for me. I wish you good luck! ;)

2 Likes

also how many different training servers are there? If there’re multiple how will we all get on the same one?

1 Like

Nope! Fill the airport and you choose every aspect of your flight. AS LONG AS IT COMPLIES WITH NEWARK requirements, which are listed above in the main thread where the terminal map link is.

There’s only one :) It never overflows to TS2.

@jakevaz423 I can move it back for you as we don’t even have any participants yet. What time can you do? Unfortunately it needs to be compatible with my US CST standards. Your fill the airport was 7 AM on a Saturday for me, rough…

ok. I will try to be there Delta 777-200LR @ Gate B64. If I can’t make it I’ll get back to you within one or two days.

1 Like

No, you don’t have to. The times that I am available will be way too early for you. Once again, good luck! ;)

Where will you be heading @AndrewWu?

Atlanta. And I know that’s not a real Delta route with the 77L. Does the route need to be real? If it does I’ll change it to the A320

1 Like

Nope it isn’t! A320 is great, I’ll put you down as an A320, you can check out yourself above in the terminal B gates :)

sounds good. This will prolly be my first event so I’m pretty excited

1 Like