(CLOSED) Qantas Sydney Hub on Tour at Singapore @ WMKK - 030800ZFEB17

Server: Training 1

Region: Singapore & Kuala Lumpur

Airport: WMKK - WSSS

Date: 3rd February 2017

Time: 0800Z / 19:00 AEDT

Aircraft: Any Qantas livery 767-300,787-8,747-400, or A380-800

NOTAM: Come and join Qantas Virtual Sydney Hub for a leisurely flight from WMKK to WSSS, we will convene at terminal 2 at 0800Z (17:00 AEDT) sharp. Then at 0810Z we will push back from the gates. We will have a flight plan that you can copy. You don not have to be a Qantas Pilot, all are welcome!

All Qantas pilots that are joining us in this event please use your staff id number as your callsign: example QF8468. There will also be a flight number for you to be able to file as a PIREP so that you can record the hours in your virtual logbook.

We hope to see you all there! And happy flying!

Dylan McKean
Qantas Virtual Hub Manager
@Dylan_McKean

11 Likes

How about the 787-9?

2 Likes

I think I can make it! 😎😁

2 Likes

Look who’s that good looking plane
The sprit of styra where I live in strya

1 Like

Uploading… Uploading…

Il send in pm @Aussie_Wombat

Please in future wait for the images to download into the post as it looks quit messy with this stuff on the forum

3 Likes

They were to big for me to upload

Im a Qantas cadet can i fly 747-400? Or it has to be a smaller plane for me?

Hi Sam,

On the events Yu can fly ANY aircraft! You can also record the time flown on a PIREP so as to count towards your promotion to your next rank.

Hello Sir, how r u, i just saw that tomorrow i will be at my farewell in my school and unfortunately i wont be able to make it up before 4 p.m. IST and the event is at 1:30p.m… Ireally very sorry sir as i was really looking forward towards this event 😞.
Hope so u all will enjoy.
With best regards
Samuel

1 Like

no problem, hope to see you on the next event!

1 Like

Hi, my live subscription expires tomorrow. I’ll be a few days off line. I will pay for live +. I join one to celebrate my month with IFS

2 Likes

Ill try and join! My callsign will be “XCJ” And ill be in a 787-9

2 Likes

20min to go…looking forward to tonight

1 Like

ok, I am sitting at P07

Have a great flight and remember to post some pics!!

1 Like

Thanks for the event and nice to meet the guys here that went with us. I reckon next time we need to get on something like Zello to communicate together also inflight. https://zello.com/app

1 Like

Some pictures I took from the event…

2 Likes

Some pics also

2 Likes