[CLOSED] Portside Air "Standing Out" @ EDDL - 292000ZMAY16

@FedoraPilot here, from PortSide Airways! Want to be a pilot of one of the SAFEST VAs yet? Go to our website at http://posaif.weebly.com/ or shoot us an email at portsideairva@gmail.com!

Why choose us?

We are one of the most awarded VAs yet, and are active nearly every day! We are planning global flights, so if you have not chosen a VA yet, choose us! That is why we are creating this event!

Welcome to PortSide Airways! Here at PortSide our vision is to serve our passengers with the best experience an airliner can provide. Our slogan is “Just Fly High”
Airline Details. We do routes in all different parts of the world. The majority of our fleet is done in the western part of North America. PortSide is based out of Portland, OR (hence the name *PortSide.) We fly any plane in IF that provides the United Livery. We are signing a contract with Infinite Flight’s Region Service Provider. This company will manage our routes and show us where, what, and when to fly. They are basically PortSide’s Fleet Management. This contractor will always provide us with real-life schedules. Meaning, we will fly real-world routes, with the exact plan for that route, and at the exact time it takes off in real-world-aviation.

What We Expect As A Company here at PortSide we are looking for pilots who listen to ATC instructions, have a positive attitude, and who are willing to provide the best service possible for our passengers.Final Information/Comments in conclusion, I would like to say a thank you to everyone who is helping kick-off this airline. I believe, with the level of service we provide, combined with what you just read, you are now wanting to apply for a position. I hope everyone who reads this, applies, and I’m sure we will be your generous time! It is greatly appreciated.

Server: Advanced

Region: Netherlands, Amsterdam

Airport: EDDL-EHAM

Time: 2000Z-5/28/16

NOTAM: Hello for everyone who is attending this event for Portside Air! As you attend this event we have instructions for you pilots to propely attend this event. We will be taking off RWY 05L at EDDL and land at RWY 36R. Our Crusing altitude will be 12,000ft at 350kts! Hope you will attend the event!

You do NOT have to be a POSA PILOT! :D

5 Likes

I will get the landing runway info soon! :)

1 Like

What day will this be?

1 Like

This does not fit the events guidelines. Please fix it :)

5 Likes

I made the necessary corrections

2 Likes

As a friend of urs can i help out in anyway?

You can! You just have to apply for POSA…

Recommend editing the website address :)

www.portsideairva.wix.com/posa

Will definitely join the event. Cool!

Rescheduled due to the Competition Event @EHAM

Is the date set?

Yes it is :)

Don’t use filler!
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/do-not-use-filler/26435

@FedoraPilot, sorry, new website … www.posaif.weebly.com

1 Like

i will be there

2 Likes

Good! Did you apply for a position?