[CLOSED] Please leave ATC open for British Airways VA @ 301945ZDEC16

Greetings everyone,

British Airways Virtual Airline is requesting that other users please leave London Heathrow (EGLL) and London City (EGLC) Ground and Tower ATC open between 1945Z-2000Z tomorrow, Dec 30, for our landing competition event on the training server. We have ATC assigned to those frequencies at that time and it would be splendid if we can get them there without any issues. We want to thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you in the skies with us! Be sure to check out our landing competition in the events category!

Nichalas Petranek
Head of Events, British Airways Virtual Airline

1 Like

I’m sure everyone on here will be happy to do so, however remember, a lot of people who use ATC on TS1 are not on this forum and won’t see this :)

Unless this is on expert?

3 Likes

I don’t think this is the best of ideas…like @AlexH said above, not everyone is on the forum that plays IF. Maybe try an unpopular time where IF isn’t as popular…

I understand that not everyone is on the forum. However, I do believe that it is a good idea to at least make an effort.

4 Likes

I know ycan’t if event is closed, but ypwhy did you have to create a thread for this? Couldn’t you have simply become ATC when your event began? Why make an announcement where trolls might decide to grab it? Just curious :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.