[Closed] Planes & Coffee: Oshkosh @ KUES - 212000ZMAY17

Aw man. Now I need to get to grade 3 😂

1 Like

Can we try and get people to fly into KOSH inteasd of spawning there? Would be more of a meet up then, then we fly a bit, return to KOSH then fly home

2 Likes

#Fly in to OSHKOSH!

I’m still open to flight plan changes on the day of, but we’ll be flying into KOSH from KUES. Touch and goes at the airports provided on the list. Meet at KOSH for meet/pattern work/chills.

1 Like

Cool, we should set a cruise of 110, as I know the 172 can only just reach that whereas the SR22 can easily reach 180

1 Like

Just pointing out that the title says “212000ZMAY17” so it says it’s on the the 21st and may 17th? I’m confused on what day this event is on :)

Pretty sure its formatted correctly… 👍🏼

2 Likes

Oh the 17 is the year! sorry I thought it was the day :)

2 Likes

Hopefully everyone will use unicom properly

#The event will begin in 2 hours time!

I have decided to open a discord server for chatting as I feel the dynamic would be more fluid for this experience. Feel free to join!

Please remember to treat everyone with respect and follow expert server rules. Anyone misbehaving will be blocked from P&C chat.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you guys, but I have my coffee ready! ;)

2 Likes

Tim Horton’s is the best!

1 Like

Anyone interested in joining, we are just about to depart momentarily. No worries if you’re late, just let us know and we’ll either slow down for you or we’ll let you know where the closest airport for you to spawn!

1 Like

Coffee!! The Honda way

4 Likes

man i wish it wasnt on expert

3 Likes

Wow

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for coming out! Great start to the event series! @DeerCrusher @Andre_S @NetJets_Nick @Pilotmaster2129 @Insertusernamehere @DeltaCRJ-900!

@Nate_Schneller also stopped by briefly!

#MakeGAGreatAgain

5 Likes

Must’ve mistaken me for someone else. I haven’t played IF at all today lol. Anyways, it looked fun! 👌

2 Likes

Lol yeah someone spawned in a decathlon so a few of us thought it was you. Oh well lol

2 Likes

I’m interested in attending the next event you guys sign up…and I usually don’t attend any events outside of my own haha so that means you’ve impressed me. I don’t know much about GA IRL but I don’t mind dusting off my carvan or 172 etc for some friendly flying.
And of course, my favorite part about this new group…the coffee aspect. What a good idea! I will have a cup of hot coffee in my FlightCast mug ready for your next event.

3 Likes

@mrpidgeon I have opened the next event to TS1. Check the main thread for more details and for the event thread link :)

1 Like