[Closed] Plane & Pilot: River Visual Approach and Landing Competition @ KIAD - 061700ZJUL19

Wilco. Thank you for your understanding :)

1 Like

Okay just had practice, sign me up please! :) Thanks!

1 Like

Gate C9 is yours, good luck!

1 Like

ok sign me up! Im totally gonna fail the approach lol but ill ace the takeoff and butter the landing.

What do you mean with the 15s? are those degrees or is that a runway? lol im not a very experienced sort of navigator if thats what you would call it. the approach chart looks super complex lol

I guess ill just follow the plane in front of me haha

1 Like

Awesome event! Visual approaches are probably my favorite thing to do and never get old. Great idea man! Really wish I could make it, wish u guys the best!

2 Likes

can I take a gate in a 737-700

1 Like

@Nick_Bochy I will sign you up, thanks for coming! The best way to enter the approach is to start on right downwind to runway 15 at KDCA.

@Devon_Mo_piedmont114 We are only using the E170 series for this event so everyone can be judged the same for takeoff and landing. Would you still like a spot?

e170 specificly or any e170 if so e175 united

1 Like

Any e170, e175, e190, or e195 is fine. I will add you, see you there!

ohhh ok thats what I thought. Im definitely gonna be in a LOT E170

1 Like

Please sign me in :)

1 Like

Gate C14 is yours, thanks for participating!

1 Like

Just so everyone knows, this event has been moved to the the training server because it conflicts with the IFATC schedule. There still will not be ATC though to avoid any conflict.

3 Likes

Hi i would like a gate.

1 Like

You are all signed up, see you there!

1 Like

It’s starting to look like I can come; just keep me on standby for now.

1 Like

Hey, it’s official! I can come now!

1 Like

Please assign me to gate C18. I will be there .

2 Likes

@Gtmkm98 @Pratik I will add you both, thanks for coming!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes