[Closed] Plane & Pilot Patterns: 717's in Russia @ ULLI | 271400ZJUL19

We like to take you to new airports and places to fly to that in many instances pilots don’t frequent as much during these weekly pattern events! Henceforth, we will be taking you to ULLI, Pulkovo Airport in Russia.

This airports hosts a vast array of history since it’s opening in 1932! Accustomed to having old Tupolevs commonly using the airport, we thought we should take you around in a very strenuous aircraft to control on IF for the preponderance of people, the Boeing 717! Come and test your skills and explore this historic airport!

Server: Training

Aircraft: Any 717

Airport: ULLI

Date / Time: 2019-07-27T14:00:00Z2019-07-27T15:00:00Z

Notam: Keep at least 4 nm spacing in between each other. Listen to all ATC Instructions.

Gates
Apron 401: @Plnelovr
Apron 402: @KC3DLL
Apron 403: @KGJT-9149
Apron 404: @PlaneCrazy
Apron 405: @Jack_Q
Apron 406: @PlaneGeek
Apron 407: @BLOXro_lives
Apron 408: @Bob_Cheese
Apron 409:
Apron 410:
Apron 411:
Apron 412:
Apron 413:
Apron 414:
Apron 415:

Standby Gates:
Apron 416: @Captain_Awerty
Apron 417: @2003iggy
Apron 418:
Apron 419:
Apron 420:

ATC: You must be a member of Plane & Pilot ATC in order to control at this event.
1400-1430Z: @Alejandro_Castaneda
1430-1500Z: @Matt93
Reserve: @Jack_Q

Thanks for checking our our event! If you want to join just post below!

About Plane & Pilot ATC

Our ATC Division has been up and running for over a year now and we strive to provide the best quality service while maintaining a certainty of professionalism. Our members are the key face behind Plane and Pilot Patterns and have provided excellence in every event! We make sure that each of them is highly knowledgeable and skilled in different types of operations so that they can help make our events run smoothly, and offer full training in both tower/ground and approach/departure fields so that our members can be fully prepared for IFATC training and tests. If you would like to join us, please fill out this form:

https://forms.gle/phszUnwhfaATcHXf9

Event Credits

Coordinator: @Kian_Abbasi

ATC manager: @Kian_Abbasi

Original Idea: @Cbro4

Planning Team: @PlaneCrazy [CEO], @Starley [Photographer], @Peter_S, @Mattheus [Media Manager], @Kian_Abbasi

20190509_204439 | 20190509_204401 | 20190509_204418 | 20190509_204510

6 Likes

Just saw this, just got the Slack notification on my Ipad!

Unfortunately I’m not renewing my subscription this coming month and the current one ends this week.

Looks like a good event though!

1 Like

I’ll take a spot, cool quirky event

GATE PLEASE SIR and or Ma’am

@Mr-plane-guy1 that’s a shame, don’t worry about it of course, I do hope to see you back soon! :)

@Plnelovr Apron 401 sir! Thanks for joining us!

@KC3DLL 402.

@Kian_Abbasi I will take ATC reserve👍

I will be up for ATC if you need it possibly

Can I take apron 403? I’ll be in a Blue1 717

Just so everyone knows, Kian is on vacation so I will be managing this event from here on out.

@Jack_Q You got it, would you like a gate aswell?

@American_1549 you must be a part of P&PATC to control at our events (Join here). Would you like a gate instead?

@KGJT-9149 It’s yours, see you there!

@PlaneCrazy, I will put you Apron 404, thanks for coming! Oh, why thank you sir

1 Like

Yeah I will take a gate as well👍

1 Like

Alright, Apron 405 is yours, welcome aboard!

1 Like

I’m not sure that I’ll be able to participate in this event cause I’ll be traveling that day but sign me in the standby gates

1 Like

I’ll have a number 9, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45’s, one with cheese, a large soda, and apron 406 please

1 Like

@Captain_Awerty Apron 416 is yours, hope you can make it:-)

@PlaneGeek… I can provide you with the apron but you will have to go to Taco Bell for the rest😂

Thanks for signing up guys, sorry for the delay.

2 Likes

Hey, can I get Apron 417 as a reserve? I am not sure on if I can make it yet. Thanks!

Also, ULLI is not really known as

It is more commonly known as Pulkovo Airport. Sorry if I seem like a pain, I am a stickler for correctness 😂

1 Like

You are all signed up, hope to see you there! Thanks for pointing out the error, I will fix it:-)

Give me Gate 407

1 Like

I will add you to the list, thanks for coming!

Less than 24 hours until this event starts! Make sure to sign up while you still can!

1 Like

Hello can I please have gate 408?

1 Like