[Closed] Plane & Pilot: MD-11/DC-10 Test Flight @ KSTL - 161800ZDEC17

Hello fellow pilots,
The MD-11/DC-10 update is out and it’s time to put it to the test! Join us in one of the first MD-11/DC-10 events ever as we preform multiple challenges including a steep climb, high speed touch & go, banking test, and many more. We will be flying out of and back to St. Louis, the former head courters of McDonnell Douglas. If you like unique events that push your piloting skills to the limits, this is the event for you. Everyone is welcome! Just post below and we will add you to the list.
Adobe_20171211_093840

Server: Casual

Aircraft: Any MD-11 or DC-10

Airport: KSTL

Flight Time: :45

Time: 1800Z

Date: December 16, 2017

Flight Plan: Feel free to change if one side of the runway is closed. Studt the flight plan carfully and listen to @jakevaz423 on the event PM for more Instructions.

WPT R0839 ZIVEG MADDT JADLU QUNIE R1946 HEDUV PLATU SKYPE EEMOS KSHEE NEDLE HMFRZ GETUP VEEGE HARDI BEPGE YADDI JACSN SISDE EMZEE R3103 KSTL

KSTL Gates:
Gate E04= @Wattsup_jet (leader)
Gate E06= @PlaneCrazy
Gate E08= @anon36571935
Gate E10= @AllegiantAir
Gate E12= @The_Geniusman
Gate E14= @Enrique_Fernandez
Gate E16= @Ronak_Karim
Gate E18= @swyft
Gate E20= @Herman_Henttu
Gate E22= @Chris_Carca
Gate E24= @AryaTheLivingMeme
Gate E29= @Mix56awesome
Gate E31= @AnthonyPit2
Gate E33= @5pe3dy
Gate E34= @Rajdipta_De
Gate E36= @LongHaul737
Gate E38= @EpicLegend29
Gate E40= @Cpt.TC
Gate D24=
Gate D22=
Gate D20=
Gate D18=
Gate D16=
Gate D14=

Thanks for checking out our event, we hope you can come! If you have any questions just let us know. Please be present on the community during the event.

Instagram | YouTube | Website | Infinite Flight
7 Likes

@Dossym_Makhanov @Jet_Airways_995 @Herman_Henttu @Xpira @mmartin581 @Robert_Estrella @Livon @TJ_Moss @Allegiantair Are you coming to this event?

2 Likes

I will be there, any gate works.

1 Like

Lol, my event is at the exact same time, have fun!

1 Like

Sign me up for this. Looking forward to it

1 Like

I will be there, any gate.
The time is gmt-6?

1 Like

@The_Geniusman thanks for coming!

@Enrique_Fernandez the time is 11:00 am in GMT-6.

2 Likes

This looks like an amazing event! I really want to sign up but I’m not guaranteed to make it and I really don’t want to cancel on you like I did with the 1 year anniversary event. Is it OK if you don’t put me down as a gate, and if I can make it I’ll be there, and if I can’t I just won’t show up?

2 Likes

It’s ok. Thanks for telling us in advance though.

3 Likes

I will add you, hope you can come;-)

3 Likes

With a 1 PM departure, I probably will be able to access my phone (maybe not-I have a swim meet that morning), but there’s little chance that I’ll be able to go home and access my computer to receive speed and altitude changes on PM

2 Likes

Could you download the Discourse app?
It can give you notifications. If not, then you could just follow us.

1 Like

I’ll download it. And by follow you would that be on Discourse or just follow your plane in the game?

2 Likes

In the game.
Turn on notifications on the Discourse app and make sure your watching the PM.

1 Like

Alright I’ll make sure to do that

2 Likes

I can come but i need gate

1 Like

Can I sign up for this event I haven’t decided if I’m going to fly the DC-10 or the MD-11/F

2 Likes

Dude I want to join I will fly DC 10 air refueler need to test its limits and also air refueling he he plz let me join

3 Likes

@Herman_Henttu Thanks for coming! @PlaneCrazy, @Wattsup_jet or @jakevaz423 will add you.
@Chris_Carca Yes, you can still come. Someone will add you. However, please choose one before spawning in at our event.
@AryaTheLivingMeme Thanks for coming! However, please don’t try to air refuel during this event. This event is not about air refueling. We will most likely have a future event all about air refueling.

3 Likes

This time is perfect for me, I’ll be able to make it.

2 Likes