[Closed] Plane & Pilot: Let's Fill Charlotte-Douglas International Airport! @ KCLT - 261800ZJAN19

Ill take Gate A23, United B737 to KIAH Please!

2 Likes

@Devon_Mo_piedmont114 @DiamondGaming4 You guys are both signed up, thanks for coming!

Will pass this on to the controllers, thanks!

2 Likes

Although I’m still uncertain whether I’ll be able to come, can I take gate D12 to Frankfurt? I’ll let you know from there

2 Likes

I’ll take any gate to Sacramento please.

2 Likes

I’ll take a US Airways A320 to KDCA from D3

2 Likes

@Peter_S @Lando @baseball_inferno You guys have been added to the list, I hope to see you there!

3 Likes

Could I please have D3 https://flightaware.com/live/flight/AAL545/history/20190115/0156Z/KCLT/KDCA

1 Like

We are using Concourse D for International routes during this event. Looking over the history of your flight I saw it has used both the B and C concourses in the past. It it ok if I put you in one of those since your flight is not international?

1 Like

C11

2 Likes

You got it, thanks!

4 Likes

Can I have gate D9X in the generic A330 to london heathrow, if I can’t do that one, I’ll take the one to Dublin.

4 Likes

You are all signed up, thanks for coming!

2 Likes

thank you I know it technically means for some longer taxi times but if you want the true departures which arent really straight out but immediate bank it works out better like this.

2 Likes

May I have Gate A28 in a Southwest 737?

2 Likes

southwest has 2 gates A28 and A26

1 Like

C9 to KORD? Thanks!

Ac: B737-800

2 Likes

@ClarenceTheAvgeek @Joseph007 I have signed you both up, welcome aboard!

For this event we are not restricting the Southwest gates to these 2. You can use a Southwest aircraft as long as your gate is in Concourse A North.

2 Likes

ah ok thats fair enough.

1 Like

and Ill take the D10X heavy gate for Lufthansa A330 to Munich

1 Like

I’ll take a 737-800 to Austin. I’m coman Home

2 Likes