[Closed] Plane & Pilot: Cathay Convoys with Cathay Pacific Virtual @ VHHH - 251700ZNOV17

Hello guys,
This week, Plane & Pilot has teamed up with Cathay Pacific Virtual to bring you a recreation of the beautiful, real world Cathay Pacific flight from Hong Kong to Taipei, Taiwan! There will be 3 convoys in this. Each will consist of a different Cathay Pacific Aircraft in Infinite Flight (747, 777, or A330). Each will take off 10 minutes after the other for spacing. We hope you can join us on this flight over the beautiful East Asian mountains! Everyone is welcome! Just post below and @jakevaz423 or I will add you to the list.

Server: Training Server 1

Aircraft: (See below)

Airport: VHHH

Flight Time: 1:15

Time: 1700Z

Date: November 25, 2017

Flight Plan: Feel free to change if one side of the runway is closed.

WPT ZSL40 NLG22 LIMES BAILY TP052 ITI00 RCTP

747 Convoy:
Aircraft: Cathay Pacific 747-400

Instructions: Try to take off as soon as the event starts. Try to stay in a straight convoy. Listen to your convoy leader on the event PM for more instructions.

VHHH Gates:
Gate D201= @Wattsup_jet (leader)
Gate D202= Mackenzie_holmes
Gate D203=
Gate D204=
Gate D205=

777 Convoy:
Aircraft: Cathay Pacific 777-300

Instructions: Wait to take off untill 1710Z. Try to stay in a straight convoy. Listen to your convoy leader on the event PM for more instructions.

VHHH Gates:
Gate N20= @PlaneCrazy (leader)
Gate N22= Hugh_Cooper
Gate N24=
Gate N26=
Gate N28=

A330 Convoy:
Aircraft: Cathay Pacific A330-300

Instructions: Wait to take off untill 1720Z. Try to stay in a straight convoy. Listen to your convoy leader on the event PM for more instructions.

VHHH Gates:
Gate N501= @anon36571935 (leader)
Gate N502= Allen_Lu
Gate N503=
Gate N504=
Gate N505=

Check out Cathay Pacific Virtual!
Make sure to check out Cathay Virtual. They are one of the newer VAs on the community and are very professional. Plane & Pilot is excited to be working with during this event. If you want to find out more, please go to their IFC topic
0240dedc6c6eb669caf7251563e7978b9f988400_1_690x206

Thanks for checking out our event, we hope you can come! If you have any questions just let us know. Please be present on the community during the event.

Instagram | YouTube | Website | Infinite Flight

6 Likes

@Dossym_Makhanov @Jet_Airways_995 @Herman_Henttu @Xpira @mmartin581 @Robert_Estrella Are you coming to this event?

If you plan to be in the 747 convoy, plan to be about 15 minutes early.

1 Like

As the CEO I would like the firstly thank plane and pilot for putting this event together

Also I encourage all of you to join this event as we are trying to recruit as many pilots possible! Hope to see you all in the skies!

5 Likes

Your welcome! Anytime you need an event we will make one for you. ;-)

1 Like

4 more days till this event takes off! Get your gate now!

1 Like

@K3v1nxu do you want us to save you gates for your members?

2 Likes

No.Its all good. First come first serve ;)

3 Likes

Can I please have a gate
I will be in Cathay 777

1 Like

Can’t join you.
But so glad to see you plan a flight to RTCP🛬🛫
Wish you a great event 😎

1 Like

Maybe you could make it so that people who actually live in Hong Kong can join? Because for our time zone the event is at 1am.

4 Likes

Yeah, I live in Hong Kong and would like to attend

3 Likes

Yooo add me
Cathay 99, A 330

1 Like

@Federico_1444 Well, unfortunately, we can’t. We’re based in the U.S and couldn’t run the event at an appropriate time for the Hong Kong time zone.

2 Likes

@Allen_Lu
@Hugh_Cooper
Thanks for coming!
@PlaneCrazy or @jakevaz423 will add you.

2 Likes

@Allen_Lu @Hugh_Cooper, you have been added! Thanks for coming!

2 Likes

Sign me up please for the 747 quick question what is the PM thanks

2 Likes

We will create an pm an hour before the event to lead and give instructions. You must be on that pm during the event.
Thanks for coming!
@PlaneCrazy or @jakevaz423 will add you.

1 Like

I will add you now! Thanks for coming:-)

1 Like

What is the Pam is it here on the community website

2 Likes