[Closed] Plane & Pilot: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport Flyin @ KAUS - 222000ZJUN19

I’m gonna have to change my gate as I won’t make that long haul flight so may I change to any gate with a Spirit A321 from Baltimore

1 Like

@Captain_Awerty Gate 25 is yours, see you there!

@Matthew_20204 Sure thing, I will put you in Gate 07:-)

2 Likes

Is it possible to negotiate a litte? SAS A330 from EKCH?

1 Like

We would prefer you fly a realistic route if at all possible:-)

@PlaneCrazy SAS dies fly a A330 to Stockholm

Are you sure? I cannot find anywhere on the internet where it says SAS serves this airport.

I didnt really want to fly norwegian :/

1 Like

I saw a arrival that said it, let me find it real quick

1 Like

Here’s an article from the austin airport

1 Like

Alright, @Jens_Severin, it looks like SAS actually serves AUS or has at one point. I will you you down for Gate 23:-)

1 Like

Sounds good!

Oh, just realised that this is on the same day one hour after my event that you guys sponsored. Maybe next time take a look at other IFC events and especially the ones you sponsor before making one. I can’t attend.

Alright, I will remove you from the list.

Sorry that conflicts with your event, but we usually don’t coordinate our events around sponsored ones due to the large number of them.

1 Like

Wait, I’m in that event and co-running it. Can you change the date a week later?

No, we can’t, sorry. This time and date was discussed with you via PM before posting and we have scheduled other events around it. It’s also too late to do it now that quite a few people have signed up.

Ok, sorry about the issue. @baseball_inferno I’ll help you with the scedualling and stuff but can’t attend

1 Like

Any gate for me would be great. Alaska 737-900ER coming from SFO. Calsighn “Alaska 790”

1 Like

You are all signed up, thanks for coming!

1 Like

could i have a 747 birtish airways please
and any gate would do
and callsign Speedbird 100

1 Like

I assume you are flying in from EGLL? I put you in gate 03, enjoy your flight!