[Closed] Plane & Pilot: American Eagle Out and Backs @ KCLT - 071400ZSEP19

Good day pilots!

Plane & Pilot is back with an all new series that combines a flyin and flyout into one event to make a full “out and back” cycle! With almost 400 daily American Eagle flights operated by airlines like PSA, Piedmont, and Envoy, Charlotte Douglas International Airport is the largest Express flight operation in the world. This time we will working with @IFATC_Andrew, a real life American Eagle first officer, to simulate this monstrosity of regional flights he experiences every day! Attendees will be able to fly out of KCLT to destinations all over the country, and then fly back to the hub again to land at the same time. If you enjoy flyout and flyin events, make sure to join this event for a unique twist on them! Everyone Grade 3+ is welcome! Just post below and we will add you to the list.

1565879885658-01

Server: Expert

Aircraft: Any American Eagle CRJ

Airport: KCLT

Date / Time: 2019-09-07T14:00:00Z2019-09-07T18:00:00Z

• You can choose to fly any route that American Eagle operates out of Charlotte in real life, as long as it is under 2 hours long each way. A full list of routes out of the airport can be found In the “Assignments” section below.

• Do not use any aircraft besides the American Eagle CRJ seires.

• Spawn in to KCLT atleast 10 minutes before starting time, and do not push back until 1400Z.

• Make sure to use your assigned gate during both the fly in and fly out. Identify your gate before you leave so that you park at the correct one later on.

• Try your best to leave your turn around airport at a time that puts you landing back at the hub at 1800Z or a little after. For some routes, this might mean turning around as soon as possible. For others, you might need to spend serveral on ground first. You can get an estimated flight time by planning your flight at fpltoif.com

• After you land back at Charlotte, taxi to your assigned gate. Do not despawn until we announce that the event is over on the official PM. It should not go past 1900Z.

• IFATC will likely be present at this event, please make sure to follow all of their instructions to help this event run smoothly and not be reported.

• The event will be coordinated via a PM sent out 24 hours before start time. Please be present on that PM at all times during your flight for additional instructions.

• Have Fun!

To join, please comment your turn around airport, aircraft, and preferred gate. Please only use aircraft and routes that American Eagle operates out of KCLT in real life that are under 2 hours.

American Eagle KCLT Routes

Akron/Canton, Allentown, Asheville, Atlanta, Augusta (GA), Baton Rouge, Birmingham (AL), Blountville/Tri-Cities, Burlington (VT), Cedar Rapids/Iowa City, Champaign/Urbana, Charleston (SC), Charleston (WV), Charlottesville, Chattanooga, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbia (SC), Columbus–Glenn, Dayton, Daytona Beach, Destin/Fort Walton Beach, Detroit, Erie, Evansville, Fayetteville/Bentonville, Fayetteville (NC), Flint, Florence (SC), Fort Wayne, Freeport, Gainesville, Grand Rapids, Greensboro, Greenville (NC), Greenville/Spartanburg, Gulfport/Biloxi, Harrisburg, Hilton Head, Huntington (WV), Huntsville, Indianapolis, Ithaca, Jackson, Jacksonville (FL), Jacksonville (NC), Knoxville, Lexington, Little Rock, Louisville, Lynchburg, Madison, Marsh Harbour, Melbourne (FL), Memphis, Milwaukee, Mobile, Montgomery, Myrtle Beach, Nashville, New Bern, New Orleans, Newport News/Williamsburg, Norfolk, North Eleuthera, Panama City (FL), Pensacola, Peoria, Pittsburgh, Providence, Richmond, Roanoke, St. Louis, Salisbury (MD), Sarasota, Savannah, Shreveport, South Bend, Springfield/Branson, Syracuse, Tallahassee, Toledo, Washington–Dulles, Washington–National, White Plains, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Wilmington (NC), George Town, Kansas City, Key West, Nantucket, Traverse City

(Routes over 2 hours have been removed)

Attendee Turn Around Airport Aircraft KCLT Gate
@PlaneCrazy KSBY CRJ-200 Gate E1
Jake KATL CRJ-200 Gate E2
@Plnelovr KSAV CRJ-700 Gate E3
@anon36571935 KIAD CRJ-700 Gate E4
@GlobalFlyer1 KAVL CRJ-900 Gate E5
@Gtmkm98 KHSV CRJ-900 Gate E6
@Ecoops123 KEYW CRJ-900 Gate E7
@LongHaulGuy KRIC CRJ-200 Gate E8
@Walker_McAlister KGSP CRJ-700 Gate E9
@Lucas_Brien KCVG CRJ-700 Gate E11
@Sashaz55 KAVP CRJ-900 Gate E13
@Pilot_urp KMYR CRJ-700 Gate E14A
@Captain_Awerty KSRQ CRJ-900 Gate E14B
@Butter_Boi KEWN CRJ-700 Gate E15
@Niccckk KRIC CRJ-900 Gate E16
@AarkonTV KIAD CRJ-700 Gate E17
@Jet_Airways_995 KMLB CRJ-700 Gate E18
@ewong05 KJAX CRJ-900 Gate E19
@KGJT-9149 KPVD CRJ-700 Gate E20
@Delta07 KORF CRJ-900 Gate E21
@Farhatsyah_Zamri KATL CRJ-900 Gate E22
@NathanD KCHO CRJ-900 Gate E23
@Luke_Sta KBNA CRJ-900 Gate E24
@Gabe_Z KCHA CRJ-900 Gate E25
@EastCoastAero2ND KCID CRJ Gate E26
Gate E27
@David_Mullen KRIC CRJ-700 Gate E28
@anon57683537 KAGS CRJ-900 Gate E29

More gates will be added according to demand. If you want a specific E gate that is not on the list, let me know and I will add it.

ATC is not yet confirmed for this event

Thanks for checking out our event, we hope you can come! If you have any questions, just let us know. Please be present on the community during the event.

Event Credits

Requested by: @IFATC_Andrew

Coordinater: @PlaneCrazy

Photographer: @Starley

Banner photo: @IFATC_Andrew

ATC Manager: @Kian_Abbasi

Planning Team: @PlaneCrazy, @Starley, @Peter_S, @Mattheus, @Kian_Abbasi, @IFATC_Andrew

20190509_204439 | 20190509_204401 | 20190509_204418 | 20190509_204510
17 Likes

Remember to bring your C8 Corvette to the airport @IFATC_Andrew!

Route: KCLT-KAGS-KCLT
Aircraft: American Eagle Bombardier CRJ-900
Gate: E29

3 Likes

Sorry I will be prepping for area fift… I mean I have school…

3 Likes

@anon57683537 you got it, see you there!

1 Like

I will take E2 to the nation’s capital DCA👍

1 Like

I’ll take a spot with the -700 to KSAV

2 Likes

I will sign you up, thanks for coming! Any aircraft preference?

My mom calls it, the “zippy” jet because this jet feels really fast. That’s the crj200😂

2 Likes

I put you in Gate E3, enjoy your flight!

Sign me up!

1 Like

Glad you can make it! What aircraft, route, and gate would you like?

CRJ-700, Washington Dulles, any gate.

1 Like

Not 100% yet but I should be able to work ATC once I get clearance from my IFATC peeps. If this happens, it’ll be an added sense of realism as you would operate the fights to/from whatever runway is used in real life for your departure/arrival city

2 Likes

Looks great! Sadly I won’t be able to attend 😐

1 Like

@IFATC_Andrew Hope that works out, it would be great to have ATC!

@15shawo Sorry that you can’t make it, let me know if anything changes and I will happily add you:-)

I’ll take a gate headed to AVL with the CRJ9! Thanks!

1 Like

You are all signed up, thanks for coming!

1 Like

I would love to go but unfortunately my 1 month IF Pro expires on the 7th of September and I’m still not sure if I’m going to renew it :/

1 Like

Do you know what time you bought your sub on the 7tu of August? You might still be able to make this…

Your subscription ends almost exactly one month after you buy it, whether it be hours or minutes.

1 Like

Yes, I bought it I’m the morning unfortunately :(

1 Like