[CLOSED] Norwegian Atlantic Crossing Record Celebration @ ENGM - 252000ZJAN18

Hey everyone!

Recently, Norwegian Air broke a record for crossing the Atlantic in record times.

Server: Training

Region: Northern Europe

Airport: ENGM to EGKK

Date: 25 JAN 2018
Event date switched to Thursday as Friday is Friday Night Flight

Time: 2000Z
1500EST
1200PST
2100CET
2000BST
Flight Time ~ 2hrs

NOTAM: * No pattern work will be available. Using runway 19L at ENGM. Using runway 26L AT EGKK. Please follow all ATC instructions.*

Aircraft: Boeing 787-9 Norwegian Air Shuttle Livery or Boeing 737-800 Norwegian Livery

Flight Briefing
I will fly NAX7014. We will pushback at 2004Z. We will take off runway 19L (V1-147) flaps 15º. Climb speed of 240 kts and climb rate 2000fpm. We will head southwest flying just north of Denmark and around the Netherlands before reaching London. Cruising at FL380 the entire flight without step climbs. Cruising speed will be M0.87(fastest possible without violation). We will begin our descent first down to FL340 at -1800fpm approaching Amsterdam(EHAM). Shortly after passing Amsterdam at Rotterdam, we will descend to FL260. Finally, before entering the United Kingdom just north of Belgium, we will descend all the way down into London Gatwick.

Flight Plan:
ENGM ARDAL 5708E SOMVA ERING LCE22 UMTUM ETVAX MAY11 KKE20 KKE21 KKE16 KKE10 K26LF RW26L RW08R EGKK

Airport Info:
ENGM
EGKK

ATC (please request in the comments below ASAP with which frequencies you would like to control)
ENGM GND
ENGM TWR
ENGM DEP
EGKK APP - (if no approach for EGKK is online, please tune into London Heathrow Approach for approach into Gatwick)
EGKK TWR - @SATAN
EGKK GND

Gate (please reserve in the comments below ASAP with your NAX[Norwegian - (Nor Shuttle)] callsign)
45 - @Mags885
47 - @ItzEhs NAX362
49 - @Davidberman EKDB
51 - @flyme2bluemoon NAX7014
53 - @CaptainJulioG NAX0920
50 - @pigdatflyz NAX1255
48 - @William_Chin NAX301
46 - @Niklas3
44 - @Allen_Lu NAX99
46A - @siryolo28

More gates will be added if necessary.

See everyone in Oslo.

1 Like

You have a flightplan to Heathrow but are going to Gatwick?

it should say egkk. fixed it. so used to typing egll. lol. are you coming?

1 Like

I won’t be definite until close to the time. So I’ll have to let you know later mate.

i’ll reserve a gate for you for now. you can choose whether or not to come later.

Can I join this event (Nor shuttle 362)

added you for gate 47

1 Like

Can I be gatwick tower for this event

Ok sure god as well?

Event date switched to Thursday as Friday is Friday Night Flight

1,200 operations from me Zuluwukududupoo

Yes or no ground???

Probably can’t be ground

Ok no problem . Will find someone else to fill that position

1 Like

I’ll attend. Put me down for whichever gate. Thanks

Can I have a gate please?? NAX0920

do you have a callsign?

i have added you. your gate will be 53

Yes my callsign is EKDB

Can you put me down as a maybe? I’ll let you know on the 25th and I can come officially.