Thanks!

20 Characters

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to come.

2 Likes

Roger!

Thank you very much

1 Like

I would take part in this event but the time doesn’t suit.

May peace be with you all 😔 I hope this event goes well, all the best🙂

2 Likes

Can I take a gate please

2 Likes

Yes, you can have any gate you desire!

1 Like

Thank you look forward to it

1 Like

British Airways Virtual Airline will be supporting and attending this event!

I am proud to encourage all my leaders and pilots to join you @MaksimFerguson tomorrow evening.

Those whom seek to draw us apart, will do nothing more, than draw us closer together. - We are United Against Terror

6 Likes

I’ll absolutely try to make it!

3 Likes

This is a brilliant idea. I shall be attending the event.

3 Likes

Will we use a BA livery? or Generic still

3 Likes

BA livery if you want to log it ;)

1 Like

Ok, will be there :)

2 Likes

USCG-IF Virtual will have representation at this flight for a great cause. The United Statges Coast Guard is always on call to protect the United States from Terrorism, as well as supporting our allied nations in the fight against Terrorism!

5 Likes

Will be a pleasure to fly alongside you and Chris again Charles, will look forward to it!

3 Likes

I will do my best to make it, but I may have something on.

Even though I may not be able to attend though, I commend you for showing such a positive attitude in light of the recent events. I think what we’re all trying to show is that terror will not win. We are united as a country and as a planet, and we should not let terror make us give up our faith in humanity for it will always be there, and terror will never win.

5 Likes

Erm…

Does this make sense?

2 Likes

Ahh dangit autocorrect. 🙃 Corrected it now 🙂

2 Likes

Other than that slight mistake, I totally agree in saying that Terrorism will not win. With the power of the people, the Terrorists will fail.

2 Likes

BAVA I will happily let yo join the event hope to see a many people join to show support to the victims of the unnecessary attacks.

1 Like