[Closed] No To Terror Event @ EGLL - 101800ZJUN17

COMPLETE

Server: Training

Region: London Region

Airport: EGLL

Time: 1800Z

NOTAM: Throughout the world we have been faced by Terror in the last year, with many innocent people killed in the outrageous acts, hundreds of thousands of communities around the world have done something to support the families and friends of the victims. I thought the least I could do is do some kind of event to show our appreciation to those killed in the acts of terror.

We will be flying from EGLL London Heathrow to EGNX East Midlands Airport in any aircraft you desire my only request is that it’s in the generic livery.

ATC:

EGLL_GND: @Insertusernamehere
EGLL_TWR: @Insertusernamehere
EGLL_APP: @Cpt_Chris
LON_CTR: @Nichalas_Petranek
EGNX_APP: @Kirito_77
EGNX_TWR: @Julius97
EGNX_GND: @Julius97

We currently have Spectre Air Group, USCG-IFC, BAVA and IFTSATC participating in our event.

SAY NO TO TERROR

Disclaimer: I have had the approval to make this event by staff.

27 Likes

I’ve got it on my calendar, I’ll be there. Excellent event & I’m excited to be a part of it.

3 Likes

Thanks hope to see you there

2 Likes

Outstanding event idea! We are putting it on our radar as well. Spectre Air Group will be there in our generic liveries to support you and this event. Thank you for putting this event on for the community. We’ll see you there.

5 Likes

Thanks for your support!

Hope to see you there

2 Likes

This event seems to be for a great cause - thanks for organising it. Unfortunately I can’t come - just wanted to say what a great event it will be.

7 Likes

Thank You!

Unfortunate that you can’t come…

2 Likes

What a great idea and event. I will be sure to come. Thanks for organising it, it’s good that we as a community can unite and say no to terror.

3 Likes

Thank You!

Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Great event, innocent lives being taken for what? Power? To terrorize other people? To have wars? To manipulate governments? I cant come because i have plans for yhe date, but honestky this event is for a great cause, terror is a horrible thing and taking innocent lives, children, baby’s men and womans lives is horrible, and you must have a dark soul or hate in your body to do any of this, just like to say that this event will turn out great, good job and i fully support your cause @MaksimFerguson

5 Likes

Great idea!! Was thinking of something similar too…
I could control either EGGL or EGNX T&G in case there are some free spots.

3 Likes

IFTSATC will take part in this event 👌🏾

7 Likes

I will try to be there. I may or may not fly, might just be there to hangout. (sitting at a hangar parking spot with all lights off) Glad to see such great support, so early on. I’ll be using my normal callsign, N-LW37.

3 Likes

Thank you all!

Hope to see to there

2 Likes

Thank You,

ITSATC Coverage would be great!

2 Likes

Could I please have a very quick tally of the amount of people coming…

Please just say something like:

“I will be attending”

If you are bringing anyone else if you could just say how many more you will be bringing aswell!

Thanks!!

2 Likes

I want to help you with the tally of how many people will attend the event. Will be easier to know this way.
There will be number of voters at bottom which we can use percent to calculate how many are going.

• Attend
  • Unable to attend

0 voters

2 Likes

Generic is plain white and “white means peace”

I like the cause of the event. We all agree terrorism has brought horror and despair to many people even some people who we may personally know.

I would like to join this event but I am not sure if I would be able to join the event…

3 Likes

Thank you for your support!

3 Likes

I am so supporting of this but sadly I am out of a subscription, so I hope you can enjoy this event

2 Likes