[CLOSED] New Zealand Fly in // vNZ launch Event @NFFN - 080600ZNOV19

Hey everyone we will be deprating R20

1 Like

Welcome to Nadi International, vNZ!

I am your ATC on the training server at Nadi for tower. Happy to be of assistance throughout your experience at Nadi.

Best Regards,
@ran (ran011)

1 Like

thank you we are deaprting R20 dew to conditions please be in favour that thanks
vNZ006

1 Like

Alright hope you can take on the weather conditions. I am open to having people take off from 09/27. It may be a better idea to send your A320 guys to the 09/27 runway.

2 Likes

can I come to auckland instead in the B789 and take a gate off someone when they taxi to the runway or pushback?

Yes of course

1 Like

Thank you all for cooperation. The ATC procedure went really well. Look forward to working as ATC in future TS events of yours.

1 Like

Good departure! Climbing to FL320 To Auckland

3 Likes

you can join us at Join

1 Like

I’m VNZ012 btw

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you! What are the requirements to join?

1 Like

Have a read

1 Like

Thanks for that! I’ll have a look.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t join yet. I am actually Grade 1 (Quite surprising; although good standing in IFC; I fly long-hauls) and that’s the only thing stopping me from joining.

I’ll join later I guess :)

2 Likes

Wow! Getting up to training is easy though. Just do patterns on casual at EHAM or EGLL in a small plane- a318 and you’ll get there in no time.

1 Like

I know, need around 18 landings. But ES is kind of far for me right now.

1 Like

Welp i was late on approach rip

1 Like

Thanks For Attending!

Hey guys, we appreciate you attending today’s event and we hope that you had an enjoyable time.

We have plenty more amazing events like these in the planning for the future, so if you don’t want to miss out and you’re looking to have a Virtual Airline career that takes off then join us today below!

Our Official Thread:

Join

3 Likes