(CLOSED @ MMUN) Jeodanie Smith-ATCEG Tracking Thread Training Server Feedback to my trainer @Trio appreciated

Open @ KLGA Please send all feedback to my trainer @Trio appreciated Pattern work appreciated Please do not use any aircraft bigger than a 767 as KLGA does not have gates to accommodate heavies. Thank you

3 Likes

Boy, did you choose a blessed airport! But what kind of wind is it? Threw my Cirrus out. 😂

1 Like

Thanks please give all feedback to my trainer @Trio

1 Like

Open @ KLGA Please send all feedback to my trainer @Trio appreciated Pattern work appreciated please do not use anything bigger than a 767 as KLGA does not have the gates nor runway to accommodate heavies

Open @ KEWR Pattern work appreciated Feedback to my trainer @Trio appreciated

1 Like

Open @ EIDW feedback to my trainer @Trio appreciated. Pattern work appreciated

Open @ EDDF feedback to my trainer @Trio appreciated. Pattern work appreciated

Open @ KMIA runways 26L 26R 27 30 for all traffic. Feedback to my trainer @Trio appreciated. Pattern work is always appreciated.

OPEN @ MMUN runways 12L & 12R for all traffic including pattern work

Make sure to set it to “CLOSED” once you’re done :)

I’m still open

Hmm, you weren’t when I went there…

Glitch I guess

Open @ MMUN for a couple of HOURS pattern work appreciated. Runways in use according to winds.Although not required, If not doing pattern work please be kind and file a flight plan, that way if you still request takeoff 🛫 in the pattern I can turn you towards your destination airport 👌🤞🏼🙋🏾‍♂️. Should a pilot decide to taxi without clearance I will treat you as a pilot on the casual server and ignore and work traffic around you 🤷🏾‍♂️. An immediate takeoff 🛫 means keep rolling

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.