[closed] Midnight Flight #4 @LFPG - 240800ZFEB17

Server: Casual

Region: Paris

Airport: LFPG

Time: 0800Z

NOTAM: This series is for people who can’t normally attend events at other times, making it at a terrible time for everyone else. With that being said, your favorite event series at the most inconvenient time just got better! We’re going to Paris, probably the most unpopular region in the simulator. We’ll fly into LFLA everything between I’m not too sure yet.

9 Likes

Yes!!! I love the Paris region!

1 Like

…said no one ever
Sad I can’t make it. Well, I can, but I don’t want to get up at 1 am…
Have fun!

3 Likes

I even set it now so I don’t forget 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

2 Likes

I wake up at 0800 Zulu to go to school so I won’t be joining. 😔

Well, I would say I’ll try to be there, but my past two attempts to be at these events have been futile. So chances are I won’t be there. Thanks for these events though Carson!

1 Like

That’s commitment. I’m in the same boat. Flight 1 am, wake up 6 am.

1 Like

I’m definitely going to try my best to attend this event! What aircraft shall be used or is preferred? :)

1 Like

Hm I’m not sure. I’ll think about it.

Haha alright! Looking forward to flying at such an unexpected time. ;)

2 Likes

Hey Carson!
I know the whole point of these events is to allow people who don’t normally get events to attend, but I was wondering if you could consider creating a weekend event for people in the The Americas and people in Europe. It would be a huge turnout!

5 Likes

Yes, after this week I’ll make events at a more reasonable hour:)

2 Likes

You must live really close to school!

1 Like

Perfect week for the night shift. Look forward…

2 Likes

Can’t wait man!
Any specific aircraft

1 Like

A couple hours earlier would be nice…2 AM is a bit rough to start a flight, even for a Friday.

The point of the event is that it’s at this time. It’s 3AM for me, but for some small group of people, it’s the perfect time!

Next week I’ll have events that are more Eurocentric.

2 Likes

I think any aircraft is good.

1 Like

Finally! I can make it! Wait, forgot about school

3 Likes

When you savagely don’t have school tomorrow 😏

3 Likes