[Closed] Midnight Flight #1 @ KJFK - 210800ZFEB17

Server: TS1

Region: New York

Airport: KJFK

Time: 0800Z

NOTAM: We will fly around the New York area. This is the first of a series of events aimed at users in this time zone. I know most people will be sleeping but there are a few awake at this time and they usually don’t have many events to attend in their waking hours, so this is for you. Or if you’re a night owl like me, this is also for you.

10 Likes

I thought you were a dog, not a night owl. I would come, but I have something on then.

2 Likes

That’ll be 1am for me but Im generally up late. So I’ll see.

2 Likes

What will be the time in EST?

I think that would be 3am.

1 Like

Would come if on TS1 :(

2 Likes

How far are you from grade 3?

Oh wow I thought it’d be at 12 or something lol

Recently ghosted - first ghosting ever :D

1 Like

I suppose it would be midnight for Carson. That would mean he’s living on the on the west coast PST. Just an assumption.

1 Like

Yeah it’s not actually at midnight for me haha

1 Like

Alright then, we’ll make it on TS1 if you’re willing to come.

If you want, but remember this is your event. Don’t make plans just for me.

Well, I don’t expect much of a turn out anyway lol. We’ll discuss it later if you’re still interested:)

1 Like

Man, I’m on vacation and my wifi sucks! Barely runs the IFC. Oh well, home tomorrow. You should make a huge event, during noon or afternoon EST. It would be a great turnout! (Not tomorrow cause I’ll be flying;)

1 Like

again, u shud just fly out of the region for trolling purposes

2 Likes

If I don’t fall asleep, I’ll definitely be there! Especially after that last spontaneous flight. These events are lots of fun, thanks Carson!

2 Likes

This one’s planned, not spontaneous haha.

Hey Carson, are you going to make it Casual or TS1 because I’m 5000 XP away from Grade 3… Also can someone help me out with my time zone please, I live in Indian Standard Time…

1 Like

Okay TS1 it is.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/zulu There’s the current Zulu time.