So am I. 😀
We really didn’t give much notice
I am still planning to have it tomorrow.
Oh ok then that’s fine
I think two weeks was good enough.
Maybe people weren’t aware of Mesa Gateway
Yeah, that was kind of the reason I am doing this event. :)
Maybe we can make another one and try to have misha sponsor it or something
I will see what I can do.
I can help if you need support for this maybe we could have Deercrusher sponsor it
Please PM me so we do not clog up this thread @Michael_Czyz. Thanks :)
Maybe we can talk with Deercrusher in a group chat
It’s ok. Evryone makes mistakes sometimes. :)
TBM-930 VFR please…
You certainly may. Thanks for joining :)
I have decided to push back my event for a few weeks. I would like to get your opinion on which day works best.
- Sunday October 7th
- Monday October 8th
- Saturday October 13th
- Sunday October 14th
- Saturday October 20th
- Sunday October 21st
Thanks for voting. I will close the poll tomorrow. If you have any questions or comments please don’t hesitate to ask below.
I have closed the poll and the event will be October 7, 2018 7:00 PM (Europe: Paris), October 7, 2018 10:00 AM (America: Los Angeles). I hope you all can join. :)
Can I get Gate 9 to KLAS, my hometown airport. Thanks!
You cartainly may thanks for joining!