CLOSED. MaxFacts: It's a Mystery! Oct. Bizzare Encounter, Liners & CAP Involved

MaxSez: “Watch the Skies”!

8 Likes

Airliners and F-15s involved
Shows pic of F-22
😑

1 Like

This is strange. Probably a North Korea fighter jet….jk

Standard news practices. Always over exaggerating aviation news.

In what ways was The Civil Air Patrol involved?

@Boeing747-8… MaxSez: “F-22”!!!. Looked like an “Eagle” when It went by me!
Do much aircraft recognition training recently my friend…OH my…

1 Like

If you read the article it says that fighters were deployed from PDX. From the picture of the plane I saw, it looked like the Oregon National Guard.

2 Likes

CAP does not include Fighter Jets (That would be USAF)

2 Likes

Well so does Army and Navy. I am talking about the Oregon National Guard which has access to fighters.

Applies tin foil hat…

My guess is that is a highly secreative/stealth military aircraft out of Beal (as that’s near where it was first sighted) heading north to the open military airspace in Alaska for some test training.

That may be why the fighters were sent the opposite direction and why the military is showing much less interest than the FAA. It’s a USAF backed thing, and they are only scrambling fighters and showing the slightest bit of interest to get the public off their case.

3 Likes

@Balloonchaser… MaxSez: “CAP” = Combat Air Patrol”. The Civil Air patrol flys low & slow GA only on sunny days. Regards.

2 Likes

@Ben… MaxSez: Deseption, Dis-Information. an excellent PR Tool ask any politician. Spot on Ben.
Regards

1 Like

This actually is quite spooky as I was in Portland 24 hours before this occured. From what I have read, the pilot of this “mystery plane” was definitely not from the U.S. I am 95% sure he was either a spy, or a military pilot for one of our “not so friendly with relation wise” countries. I also have reason to suspect that it was from Asia, most likely from China or North Korea. Why? Take a look:

• Recently, the Chinese President, Xi Jinping did a favor for the U.S. , (requested by Trump) released 3 UCLA basketball players, Cody Riley, Jalen Hill, and LiAngelo Ball. Now China might have been spying on us, maybe since they would think we wouldn’t do anything to them as we are grateful for the favor they did to us.

• North Korea and United States tensions have been very high lately. North Korea tends to enjoy testing their Nuclear Bombs, which could barely, if not, hit Hawaii from North Korea. They are jealous of our military and our weapons, so they might have been spying on us to take a look at our land, and if successful (which they really weren’t), take a look and see if we were planning to launch any nuclear bombs on them from the West Coast.

I don’t wanna get to political, but it seems quite obvious at this point that this might be a political statement from another country that we aren’t friends with.

1 Like

1). The UCLA incident occurred well after this occurred. This happened on October 25th, the UCLA incindent almost two weeks later on November 6th. So unless the Chinese somehow figured it time travel, or are doing Minority Report type things, then no, highly unlikely.

2). North Korea’s Air Force consisted of very, very old jets, none of which would have stealth or the range to reach the maninalnd US without refueling, and they don’t have any AAR capable aircraft, nor anywhere to stop to get more fuel, let alone get back to said location. Even if they did somehow, they would have easily been discovered and taken care of, and the USAF would be a lot less nochalant about this.

2 Likes

None of NKs aircraft have anywhere near the range to fly to US mainland and back without fuel, and none of their ‘allies’ would let them Lilly pad off one of their carriers.
Spy aircraft don’t exist anymore for real purposes, China has satellites that can take photos at the same definition whenever.

1 Like

69ee6ff0-b052-494a-90f4-99adfe87e3de

3 Likes

MaxSez: I’m getting a big kick out of some of these foreign involvement theory’s. Next comes an alien scout ship… Come on people NKorean Recon, where did they launch from? Did’know they had a carrier, a snow flake pipe dream. Why would a chinaman or cossack cross the ADIZ, NORAD would have nailed them. Oh,My! People this incident is in alll likelyhood is as @Ben discribed it. Or it’s a stupid skunk works daylight flight plan for an X-Bird which is doubtful. It’s a “Mystery” like that Lost Indonesian Trash Hauler, Stuff Happen! Sorry I posted this Topic. As the Old time radio serial announced; Who knows what evil Learks in the minds of men; Only the Shadow knows!

1 Like

Yeah I know Max, my bad. Alien confirmed…

2 Likes

71A16346-DD4E-4D44-98BB-3EA95727A71A

So Ends another IF Peanut Post. No more Comment Pls. G’Nite All.

4 Likes

#totallyknowwhothatwasaimedat #me #uhoh

1 Like