[CLOSED] Making Spitfire and P38 Great Again @ KOSH - 082030ZJUN17

Server: Casual

Region: Oshkosh

Airport: KOSH–>KUES

Time: 2000Z

Event Info: I really miss Flying Spitfire and P38, whenever I fly in live I don’t see them, I remember when I used to see and to fly with Mark and Tyler Joe flying the Diamond Spitfire and do some patternwork with it. Let’s make those days Great Again!
We will start meeting at 1945Z, at the wittman Rgnl, taking some screenshots then Taking off heading south to KUES, climbing and cruising at 6000ft, doing some maneuvers, flying as brothers, then we descent and land at KUES, then we all line up across the runway, taking an Amazing Screenshot and by that we and the Flight.

Note:- I really hope that Tyler, Mark and Joe Attend, they will make the event as great as it would reach!
Note 2:- No Flight plans!
Note 3:- take screenshots and it may be posted in my and even in Infinite Flight Instagram!

5 Likes

Anyone wants to join?

2 Likes

Ill think about it… I dont enjoy flying aircrafts that dont have AutoPilot as I cant leave it running to pour a drink or something

2 Likes

I’ll come. Call sign -Boeing 6279

1 Like

Great! 5 people are joining!

2 Likes

I’ll be in a spitfire.

1 Like

Looks like I will be able to make it, sign me up! @AdamCallow you should join, you will finally have proof I can land the spit 🙄

1 Like

Can I join this event

1 Like

Of course you can join!

1 Like

The landing sometimes is easier than the takeoff particularly in strong crosswinds and both the P38 and the spit both need a fairly long rwy to reach takeoff speed

2 Likes

I’ll join! So 22:00 Zulu?

2030 Zulu (2130) GMT+1

1 Like

I will try to attend your event …but you first posted that it starts at 2000Z which is 1500 EDT my time… but now you have moved it up 2030Z…30 min later…and then you have (2130) in parens…so which is right for conversion to my time…

1 Like

I would like to take part at the event but I have no idea when it begins.

@R_Jordanian, 4:00 eastern time?

I dont know, its at 0030 GMT+4

Something came up and I can’t come!😢 Sorry @R_Jordanian

Oh i m sorry! Hope you join in another one

1 Like

I will definitely join another one!

@R_Jordanian bi invite you to come to ksan the 7th of June and join me in my Southwest flight 6279 from ksan rwy-27 to klax rwy-25L!