[CLOSED] Los Angeles Touch and Go MADNESS @ KLAX - 251921ZFEB17

Server: Expert

Region: SoCal

Airport: KLAX

Time: 1721Z

NOTAM: *Show up in GENERIC OR PRIVATE CESSNA 208s
Let’s tour Los Angeles in Cessna 208s, generic or private, and we’ll touch and go at 25 AIRPORTS IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA. Starting at KLAX, and ending at KLAX. 25 different airports between Los Angeles and San Bernadino. If you were asking, yes, if this event is successful, I will run an event where we will touch and go at every airport in an entire REGION.

1 Like

I appreciate the thought, but having an event in SoCal on TS1 is nothing but pure madness.

6 Likes

I believe this isn’t so much an event, more a funeral for any pax

11 Likes

Funerals are great fun, so in that case i might consider showing up for this.

2 Likes

Fine, we’ll have it on Expert. I changed it.

1 Like

ATTENTION. I just realized I made a mistake in timing. Event will take place at 1921Z, not 1721Z on Saturday. Goodday.

ATTENTION. Event is in seventy-five minutes. Estimated trip is about 200mi. Estimates trip time is 60-90 minutes.

I don’t think anyone is going to show up.

What, the Livestream going to keep everyone?

Probably, I would show up but I am listening to the live stream

Eh, the livestreams apparently don’t last more than ninety minutes, so I’m sure people could show up in the middle of the event.

Anyone that’s watching the Livestream that want to join the event while it’s happening, say something and I’ll say where I am.
Thanks to @Kizzyjet for joining

1 Like

Estimated remaining event time: 35 minutes currently en route from KCNO-KNZJ

1 Like

Event is now over. Here are the pics that will shortly appear in Best IF Photos.
BELOW ARE THE PICS OF ALL THE @Kizzyjet FLYBYS
FINALLY BELOW ARE PICS OF EVERY SINGLE TOUCH AND GO PLUS THE FINAL LANDING AT KLAX, BESIDES THE EDITED PHOTO AT KSMO & PHOTOS THAT COULDN’T UPLOAD, AND RANDOM EVENT PICS

1 Like

Pleasure was all mine flying with you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.