(Closed) Live ATC at KSMO TS1

Come and do some patterns. Should be open for a bit

4 Likes

Not bad overall. Get in the habit of sequencing right away when on downwind. Then clear for the option. Do NOT say Roger Waste of time // Recruiter. Corp211

2 Likes

Also , don’t forget to watch closely aircraft doing touch and goes and be sure to give Exit runway command if you see them slowing and are not going to take off again. Also I asked to taxi to parking and you said Continue taxi instead of telling me to taxi to parking

2 Likes

Nice job. I was generic E170. Good sequencing, but “Immediate takeoff” was a little overused and you told me to continue taxiing instead of taxiing to parking when I exited the runway. Other than these minor issues, a great session.

2 Likes

Sorry about that, I was getting a bit overwhelmed right as you landed. Thanks for showing up and thanks for advice

Also, thanks for your advice and thanks for showing up!!

Great work! You seem to know what your doing!😎👍 It earnt me 1000XP!

P.S. I was New Zealand 22, in my newley bought A320!

Not sure if you saw but, one of my first touch and goes I did with no wheels!

1 Like

Didn’t see, had my head buried in the scope. That was my first real rush ATC session. Thanks for showing up. Also, that pesky 172 at the end

1 Like

I didn’t realize the rush you get when more than three aircraft come to an airport your controlling. It’s quite fun

1 Like

🙄 Yes, I wondered what he was up to…🤔

I just ignored it. Not worth my time especially on TS1

1 Like

True, you should sign up for IFATC!

1 Like

Don’t think I have enough Ops for it. I’m definitely interested and everything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.