judging by the title I guess you already know what this is about. So let’s get straight into it!
Timing of the event:
Region: Southern California
Date: 1st November
Time: Reply and tell me your timezone
Server: Freeflight (Thank you @Rotate for spotting the mistake)
Anything else: Read the info down below! Especially the Rules!
RULES! (Very important, Please read!)
Aircraft: Airbus A380-800 (Yep that’s right)
Rules: • You are NOT ALLOWED to use
LANDING AID CIRCLES (other wise there is no point of the challenge)
Runway Length: 2997 X 150 (Small, But big enough to land on :D)
• You are already cleared to land.
• Exit runway as soon as possible and park and watch others as they land!
• Obviously use the ILS to guide you through your descent.
• The back wheels MUST hit the runway as soon as the runway begins (Other wise you will miss the runway and force to go around)
• Deside your speed yourself! 170knots BELOW (Hint hint)
• This challenge has been tested and it is possible!
• Earlier you descent the better
• Winner will be announced the next day.
I hope everyone can turn up. Good luck! And last but not least ENJOY YOUR SELF :D