[CLOSED] | Kyle.Plane ATC Tracking Thread

I used to have one of these, but it got closed due to inactivity. I’ll use it more now. I’ve closed Gatwick tower and ground.

3 Likes

I’ll try to stop by. N90D

2 Likes

I will come
Air China
A319

1 Like

I’ll come down now! Callsign G-GMOX

2 Likes

Just people doing patterns to take note of: when I clear you for landing after you take off, I clear you for runway 25R, not runway 25L.

1 Like

Sorry guys for ending so abruptly! I’ll open at a smaller airport now, so there’ll be less peanuts. I’ve got a headache now 🤕

Opening tower and ground at VMMC now.

1 Like

Feedback here or PM for VHHH? And yes, there were many peanuts…

2 Likes

Here’s alright. Thanks for coming!

1 Like

No problem, don’t have that much feedback considering I joined late.
Overall, great job and it was very impressive considering the sheer number of people there. Everything was great as far as I could tell apart from a few things:

• I called to say I was in left base, but then you told me to extend downwind - I was already on the base leg - if you wanted to do that, you could have called my base at first or sequenced which leads me onto:
  • Sequencing - on my first T&G your sequencing was great, but on the second time, despite you saying I was number 2, you then placed another guy (sorry don’t remember!) in front of me and told him he was number 2 as well. However that was probably more due to the pressure.
    Overall, from a not-yet-IFATCer to a not-yet-IFATCer, your performance was great!
2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, I surely got frazzled, especially with people landing on the opposite end of the runway! I’ll be sure to come to one of your sessions one time!

1 Like

I may swing by in a bit depending on how long you’re open. I did an overnight from JFK ago Dubai, but I don’t think the flight is quite done yet.

See you in a while (maybe)!

1 Like

You did it good
Lovely atc

1 Like

Just closed up unfortunately. I’ll let you know next time I’m open if you would like to.

2 Likes

Hey your controlling was great! Sequencing good, after missed approach the right pattern instruction. But when 2 planes waiting over 5 min for takeoff and some planes are pattern let the first plane in pattern with a " i call you base " or “extend downwind” command stay at downwind that you can depart also planes. Also i see that you gave korianair “a 360” good instruction but when i plane is already on final a go around instruction is ways better.
Good controlling IFATCDennisp.

1 Like

Thanks for coming! I’ll take that into consideration next time, I was a bit confused about the missed approach and 360 commands, but now I got the hang of it I think. And I did feel a bit bad for those planes waiting 😐

3 Likes

Great, yes i test you what you can and what you have to learn/ practise more 😁. When you have any question just ask!
IFATCDennisp

1 Like

Only 240nm left on my flight… barely missed you!

1 Like

I’m open again at OTHH (Doha). I’ll be open for 30-45 minutes.

1 Like

I’ll be there - I need to keep my landings up too!

1 Like

As far as I could tell, your ATC was pretty much perfect. No complaints or problems and nice job handling the unresponsive plane by telling me number 1. Great job being proactive as well! As Tyler says, no need to keep secrets.
I look forward to flying with you again and great job!

1 Like