(**CLOSED**) @ KSSC ATC Tracking Thread - Leesmith1985 - Training server

Thank you very much for your feedback again

1 Like

Good job, but there are still some things you should work on:

• When you told me to change runway to 34L you just cleared me for the option. Remember always give pattern entry for runway changes.
  • After my first t&g you cleared me for the option, without sequencing me.
  • When I requested RNW change you told me to enter right downwind when I was on left. Then I reported fulls stop and you cleared me again. No need to clear me again if you already have

Thanks for the service today:) Keep up the good work!!

2 Likes

Yeah I realise I messed up.

Hopefully I’ll get it right next time

Thank you for your time and feedback

1 Like

Good morning,

I’m trying to increase my skills and join the IFATC team.

I’m going to open up at YSSY tower and ground.

Take off runway 34L - 25

Landing runways 34L - 34R

Please request push back and taxi clearance.

Pattern work accepted

Please feel free to leave me some feedback.

Regards

Lee

1 Like

I will be happy to join you again :) Nasa 1

1 Like

Don’t forget that please!! You didn’t give any pattern entry to @Gliding_Central

• You sequenced me behind Gliding. There you had to sequence Gliding behind me.
  • To avoid collision between two aircrafts, try to use the extend upwind command, located in the pattern entries section.
  • No need to tell me again left/right traffic. I know where to enter the pattern from takeoff.
  • No exit clearance for me. I requested frequency change and you told me to contact Tower instead of Ground

You might want to take a look at Tyler’s post. It will help you understand better:

Don’t forget to visit the Infinite Flight YouTube channel, where Tyler uploads useful tips and tutorials about ATC:

4 Likes

Thanks for the quick service :)
Looked all good from my quick flight and nice job on the runway change!
Kind regards
Luke M

1 Like

I was N1JC, your controlling was pretty well done, apart from a few minor hiccups:

• You did good with the intersecting runways, but you cleared United 842 for an immediate takeoff after LUAW. Which is unnecessary because im. takeoff is implying a rolling takeoff from the hold short line. This isn’t really a mistake but can clutter the frequency especially in busy situations.

• When you issued a go around for IMD98, you said make right traffic for 34R but you cleared him for 34L before. A correct action here would be make right traffic for 34L then enter right downwind for 34R.

• I noticed you sometimes gave “make X traffic” in the clearance (but not for me). This command should only be used when an aircraft is cleared for the option for the first time after a runway change or an inbound aircraft.

Other than the things mentioned above, top notch service! Good transition altitude, good pattern entry after that. Definitely looking forward to seeing you in the IFATC slack!

And sorry about my horrible flying. I haven’t flown in a good two weeks and the crosswind wasn’t helping either.

1 Like

Good afternoon

It’s that time again where i’m open at YSSY.

I’m trying to increase my skills and join the IFATC team.

Tower and Ground will be open.

Take off runway 34L - 25

Landing runways 34L - 34R

Pattern work accepted

Please feel free to leave me feedback,by DM or on my tracking thread.

See you on the field.

Regards

Lee

Hate it when people ignore ATC!!

Good Evening.

Open @ KLGA

Take off RWY 13

Landing RWY 13

Please request Pushback and taxi clearance

ok now i am going to be here at laguardia and at kdca for 21cabbage

will you be active at about 5:00 eastern time?

Should be buddy, i’ll let you know if i’m closing

ok then, my callsign is Delta 653

Good afternoon,

I’ve passed my written ATC exam and i’ve got my practical on Monday so looking for some practise time and feeback please.

I’m going to open up at LHBP Tower and Ground.

Take off runway 13L - 13RL

Landing runways 13L - 13R

Pattern work accepted.

Regards

Lee

Ohh finally not YSSY yay
I may be able to join

1 Like

Ha ha following the Expert ATC program

I’ll be there in 2 minutes
DLH838 heavy

1 Like

Alright I’ll be there shortly
PX-LXD