[CLOSED @ KSFO] jetPro - ATC TRACKING

Hey guys,

This is my ATC thread whenever I’m online controlling the skies. Feel free to hop on, - I’m not really working toward any goal, just give me a few pointers whenever you notice something fishy.

Please follow all directions… PLEASE xD

Anyway, hopefully, I see you guys up there.

ATIS
Unknown Airport, ATIS information Alpha. REMARKS: Intersecting departures allowed, pattern work allowed, file FPL prior to contacting ATC. Landing RWY 0, Departing RWY 0.

Sincerely,

jetPro

cutmypic Aviation Enthusiast, Grade 3, virtualBlue First Officer

6 Likes

ATC @KJFK CLOSED

John F Kennedy Airport, ATIS information BRAVO. REMARKS: Intersecting departures allowed, pattern work allowed, file FPL prior to contacting ATC. Landing RWY 04L and 04R, Departing RWYs 31L, 04L, and 31R.

ATC @KJFK **CLOSED**

John F Kennedy Airport, ATIS information CHARLIE. REMARKS: Intersecting departures allowed, pattern work allowed, file FPL prior to contacting ATC. Landing RWY 13L and 13R, Departing RWYs 13R, 22L, and 22R.

1 Like

ATC @KBOS CLOSED

Boston Logan International Airport, ATIS information ALPHA. REMARKS: Intersecting departures allowed, pattern work allowed, file FPL prior to contacting ATC. Landing RWY 4L and 33L, Departing RWYs 4R, 4L.

I’ll come to stop by! :)

Sorry for the sudden change in plans - open at SFO

ATC @KSFO CLOSED

San Fransisco International Airport, ATIS information ALPHA. REMARKS: Intersecting departures allowed, pattern work allowed, file FPL prior to contacting ATC. Landing RWY 28L and 28R, Departing RWYs 28L, 1L, 1R.

@jetPro
Assuming you want feedback, these are the things you should work on:

-Expediting an aircraft across a runway with no other aircraft
Someone had requested to cross runway 1R, and you said: “Cross runway 1R, please expedite.” There was no need for the expediting message because no aircraft were departing or landing. The same thing applies for when s/he wanted to cross runway 1L.

-Letting me get super far
You let me get really far to the point I had to contact you because you basically forgot about me when I was remaining in the pattern. When an aircraft is on left downwind and they’re remaining in the pattern you should clear them because if you don’t they aren’t allowed to make their base turn. Here’s a diagram to help you understand more:

-Pattern instructions
When an aircraft departs from the airport you’re controlling and wants to remain in the pattern, you don’t give any pattern instructions. On the other hand, if an aircraft was inbound you would give them pattern instructions and a sequence if needed (a sequence also applies to an aircraft remaining in the pattern if needed). Therefore, when an aircraft is remaining in the pattern you would only have to clear them for them for the option or to land and give them a sequence if needed.

I would recommend watching the ATC videos for infinite flight. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.