[CLOSED] Joseph9001's ATC Tracking Thread || @KSJC TS

How is my controlling?
0: I am a noob
5: Need a lot of help
6: need some help
10: you could be IFATC

0 voters

2 Likes

Hello! I’ll pop in and do some patterns in an Airbus A319.

Call sign is N864DN

1 Like

I’ll come on by! Just a few minutes. I’ll be N428LA.

1 Like

3 things:

• Don’t forget to give pattern entry when it comes to runway change

• No need to send: “Clear for the option,…, make left traffic”. I already know where to enter the pattern (from takeoff)

• Once you have sequenced an aircraft to follow traffic and you have given clearance to land or option, no need to tell him again to follow the same traffic

Your exit runway clearance was 👌

I voted for 6 because your should work on some things and everyone here is happy to assist :)

1 Like

Okay, maybe I’ll close after you, 15 minutes or so.

1 Like

Coming by!
N83AF
Cessna 208

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Good controlling, although some answers took an extended amount of time.

No need to tell me make right traffic multiple times.

1 Like

I gave you a 7. Don’t worry. Just a little more experience and you’ll get better in no time!

1 Like

I will give you 9! Great job!

2 Likes

Hello! Unfortunately I had to quickly go. Here’s some feedback :
• When dealing with runway changes, make sure you give the pilot an entry command “enter left/right downwind runway xx,” then use sequencing if needed, in my case it wasn’t, then clear them for the option with a new traffic direction if needed. I only received a clearance, no new traffic direction.
Overall, I’d give you a 6 or a 7. Pretty good, but there is a bit of room for improvement. You’ll get there in no time :)

2 Likes

Thank you all who came!

1 Like

It’s a little patchy, you can improve- gave it a 8

• i was never cleared to land the first Time, remember a roger doesn’t clear someone to land, I simply reminded you I was one short base and wasn’t clear
  • when you gave LA the change to 30R, you didn’t give them a traffic direction
  • my trainstion was a little too low, you want transitioning aircraft to be 1000 feet above any other aircraft in the pattern, so find the highest up plane, and add 1000- 2500 was ok, but 3000 is safer
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.