(CLOSED) Joseph_Spinner’s ATC Tracking Thread

Hello community! This will be my tracking thread where you can submit feedback or just come to fly around. I’m hoping to become a member of the IFATC team soon so any comments are appreciated :)

1 Like

I’m open at KDAB right now, so come and fly about in the warm Florida weather :)

1 Like

On my way. N561JV

Just got done ad H145NJ and had no problems. Except the fact that my plane was being tossed around like a paper bag in the wind but I kept it level(ish)

1 Like

Two points: the transition would have been reasonable at 2500 ft and don’t forget to give exit runway instructions. Great job with sequencing and pattern entries!

1 Like

I was going to give 2500 but I saw that there was traffic about to depart underneath you so I gave an extra 500ft just to be safe. Also, is the altimeter used to give transitions in Infinite Flight?

I would fo sho but I’m on the way down to KRSW. You were JFK depatures when I left this morning. You forgot about me. 😂😂

1 Like

I’m sorry! I kept you at 5000 because there was traffic above you, but all the planes made it very difficult to get back to you

1 Like

It’s all good man. Good luck on your venture. I’m still a newb trying to get my XP up for level 3. I’ll eventually want to try my hand at ATC myself. That was something I would have gone into the AF for, but landed on being a paramedic instead.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.