[Closed] Join us in Chicago on advanced

We’ve opened the Chicago region on advanced. Everyone pls join.

I can’t because of Grade !!

ive joined and I’m doing VFR atm :-D
its really busy atm
its so good :-D
I love advanced it has so many cool rules :-D

1 Like

Hi Carl, my name is Warrior One, I was the Lufthansa Dash-8 you ghosted at WMBT because I did not follow your instructions to go to runway 20, well the previous Dash-8 could not make that crazy 90 degree turn to the right and he crashed, so thats why I wanted runway 02. I wish IF could add some better message content like “I am unable to depart a certain Runway”. I am sorry about that earlier but I was not going to be able to make that departure out of 20. Could you please reverse this Ghosting, anytime soon so I can get back into the event,

Thanks,
Warrior One!!!

1 Like

There’s no point in making a second public complaint about this controller after the first was closed, PM @FlyerN926HY or the ATC manager @Tyler_Shelton who can sort the problem for you :)

1 Like

Im sorry, I’m fairly new to writing on here, this was my first time writing. My ghosting has been reversed already. What do you me by “PM” the person?

Oh okay, then the problem has been sorted. PM means Private Message between you and someone else only, to create a private message you click on someones name and then press the blue ‘message’ button on their profile.
Welcome to the forums by the way :)

1 Like