[CLOSED] jjx1223’s ATC tracking thread

jjx1223’s ATC Tracking Thread                                                                                                                                                                                 

Hello, I am fairly new on the forums, and this is my first tracking thread. Please come and join me, and give me some feed back. After every session I will try to add poll so you can rate my performance. 👍🏻

Current Status: Closed
Opening at: Not Planed

Info

Server: TS1
Airport:
Position:
NOTAMS:
Departing Runway(s):
Landing Runway(s):

1 Like

I would recommend styling the title like this :
“CLOSED at N/A (Tower and Ground) on TS1 - @jjx1223 Tracking Thread” and then every time you open somewhere change it to “OPEN at (airport)”. Just my recommendation as it will make it easier on everyone who plans on coming.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the advice. I’ll change it now.

1 Like

Hello, I’m sorry for the aircraft that just logged into my session. I am currently in a car trip with WiFi, but after opening the session I realized that it wasn’t working (aircraft appearing as unknown, aircraft not receiving my messages, landing gear not rendering, etc.). I’m sorry for making you waste you time but please keep watching my thread for when it opens next. Sorry for the inconvenience. I am going in to try to do a makeup session tommorow, if my WiFi allowes (new place, haven’t tested it yet.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.