(CLOSED) Jeodanie Smith-ATCEG's ATC Tracking Thread Training Server @ PGUA. Feedback to my trainer @trio appreciated.

Oh for sure will do lol

Yea, im done, many of these departures are disregarding the instructions I give.

1 Like

Figures thanks for trying 😔 I sooo appreciated you goes to show even with no pattern work still nobs😂😂 ESPECIALLY since they took away follow instructions and check the forum which gave CLUES that they were doing something wrong

Anytime you need a twr and grd controller for you while you practice dpr and app feel free to pm me as long as there is no pattern work at an international airport

Just throwing it out there. Pattern work stays with the controller so accepting/declining it makes no difference to the APPR controller.

@Aceorbit nice work on app, good intercept. (A message saying you closed would be nice though)

@Jeodanie_Smith thanks for finally clearing me for the option.

3 Likes

My fault I forgot a touch and go isn’t pattern work 🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂 and my slow self was reading the wrong altitude for you🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I think me and aceorbit would work very well together

Whoever just came in on app and dpr no pattern work please and be advised the frequency for app and dpr is boring because of my operations

Have you think of making a checklist? So that you know what to do in most of the situations.
This is especially useful for my trainees sometimes if they have a hard time remembering the procedures

How is it that t&g’s are not considered part of pattern work…you have to follow a pattern to continue them !!!

Okay expert no pattern work please thanks

Please know your left from right when tower gives exit Communications thank you

You still did not answer my question from an ATC perspective !!!

🤔 you bring up an interesting point… should I not accept t&g for no pattern work?

If an IFATC stops by…maybe they can explain it…it just does not seem logical that usually having to do all three legs before you do a t&g… and then repeating that exercise is not considered part of a traffic pattern !!!

What G.M.T. time do you close tonight…l will drop by in a bit !!!

Sorry I will be open for many more hours no pattern work 😂

Just a thank you to the moderators 😂 Topic is still here not closed and cool

That is definitely the best way to do it. If people don’t want to respect the fact that ATC is open for realsim, they shouldn’t be able to use (or misuse) the service.

1 Like

Omg everyone continues to have an attitude about pattern work 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🙄no pattern work allowed thanks 🙏 if this was expert server with ATIS there would be not an issue

1 Like