[CLOSED] Infinite_Flight_Dude's ATC tracking thread

December 30th: I see that people have tracking threads, so I decided to start my own so people can come and help me practice my skills! I’m opening at KIAH for the next hour, come on down now to practice your low visibility skills and such (Pattern Work is accepted!).

January 2nd: I am opening Ground and Tower at CYVR (Vancouver International). Pattern work is allowed!

2 Likes

I’ll come on down. 👍

1 Like

Yeah, also the visibility is awful

Price is Right reference not intended.

2 Likes

Ugh. Why does Houston always have to have low visibility?! 😂😂😂 I’ve been here my whole life so I guess I’m used to it. Would you like me to open up approach? Or should I just do patterns?

1 Like

No one is inbound at the time, so could you maybe do pattern work? You don’t have too though.

1 Like

Ok I’ll do patterns. When i see someone inbound I’ll switch to approach. Wind check?

1 Like

Ok I’m gonna come in a bigger plane now.

1 Like

I’ll come in a Cessna, inbound from Hooks.

1 Like

So happy to see all these people here!

That was fun! Good job with ATC! @JRRaviation bro you buttered the bread on that last landing

2 Likes

I’m coming in from DFW. See ya in a few. ETA ~25 mins.

N1449PV

I’ll get on as approach for ya!

ATC is officially closed! Please leave any constructive criticism to help make me a better ATC controller!

1 Like

lol thanks. I liked it when you got told to check the forum for assistance lmaoo

1 Like

Sorry, I’ll open tomorrow though… I promise!

I didn’t do anything tho 😂 The 757 has a terrible turn radius

2 Likes

Y’all I’ll open as approach if anyone wants to open tower.

me me i’ll do it… hehe

1 Like

A little high on the transition. Would provide more feedback but you left.