[Closed] Infi Tracking Thread @LFBO

Aircraft on the ILS, GPS, and visual approaches do not require a sequence, but during a flight following or radar vector approach, they do

-IFATC Manual

So they dont require a pattern entry if I am correct and just needs to be cleared

They don’t require a pattern entry unless they are switching runways. During patterns though, it is important to sequence, as what I said above applies when there is a Center open. If not, all approaches need sequencing

Atleast that is what I understand from the manual. If a fellow IFATC member sees it differently, feel free to say so

I’m not yet an IFATC,but Visual/ILS/GPS needs clearance,no sequence neither pilot can request change if they have been cleared for ILS/GPS/Visual for a particular runway .On your right side of screen u can see for what approach they have been cleared for .In ILS/GPS/Visual u need to send them Number xx, cleared to land runway xx. But if radar vectors or flight following, you’ll need to give’em pattern entry, sequence if needed and clear. And as @mkwiecek said,pattern entries are given when an aircraft calls inbound for landing and when you want to change pilot’s runway.Hope this helps

Yup that answers my queston.Thanks guys

[Open] (ground & tower) @KLSV - Training server

Information

• pattern work allowed
  • take off and landing runways, 21R and 21L
  • Requesting feedback
  • I shall be around for just 120 min
    -please follow instructions…
    And guys try to reply your callsign on this thread before spawning at airport to give me an idea of who’s coming so I can get feedback

On my way in a few moments…E438

TuiJet 454 in Boeing 737-800

So for TuiJet 454
-Response faster (good)
-Good instruction
-Good following instruction But i have a question for you now i was straight out i ask for change to runway 21L you said right downwind…… why do not said left downwind ?

I said right downwind because I saw that were taking off from 21R and it more sense for me to do that…
Thanks for the feedback I always appreciate it.
G’day

Thanks for coming everyone

hum okay thank so no problem

Hi mate. I was E438

Overall is good, but there is 2 or 3 points to work:

-You don’t need to say in every clearance “make right/left traffic”. Only in 1st. takeoff or new pattern is needed.

-When I request change runway from 21R to 21L, you told me “enter right downwind 21L”. The most apropiate is “enter left downwind 21L” because there is not traffic taking off from 21L or any conflict (@Captain_Khalil says above):

-The transition altitude 3500ft. or above is a little bit low. The airfield is at 1800ft. So, the pattern prop planes is around 2800ft. and the pattern jet aircraft is around. 3200ft. I think the most apropiate is 4500ft. or above, for more safely space between airplanes.

If you have any questions, please contact me :)

What you said makes sense…i will open more sessions in the coming days and try to follow what you said:)
Wow,Thanks for taking so much time to give feedback I appreciate it:)
Also sorry about the go around,the aircraft in front of you was not really familiar with using ATC I guess

[Open] (ground & tower) @KRNO - Training server

Information

• pattern work allowed
  • take off and landing runways, 16R and 16L
  • Requesting feedback
    And guys try to reply your callsign on this thread before spawning at airport to give me an idea of who’s coming so I can get feedback

[Open] (ground & tower) @KRNO - Training server

Information

• pattern work allowed
  • take off and landing runways, 16R and 16L
  • Requesting feedback

I’ll stop by. Callsign - N-SAMG

Thanks for coming

Information

• pattern work allowed
  • take off and landing runways, 21R and 21L
  • Requesting feedback

Information

• pattern work allowed
  • take off and landing runways, 03R and 03L
  • Requesting feedback