[CLOSED] Indonesian Recognition @ WSAC - 222300ZDEC16

Server: Training Server 1

Region: Singapore and Kuala Lumpur

Airport: WSAC

Time: 2300Z

NOTAM: In memorial of the recent Indonesian C-130H crash, join us flying around Singapore and Kuala Lumpur on the 23rd of December (Australian Time.) Bring along your C130H in the US Navy livery. We will be doing formation flights as well as supply drops throughout the region. Once you are finished, please return to WSAC for landing. The event is held at 9:00AM AEST. Use this to convert 9:00AM Australian Eastern Standard Time to your home city. Please note that the 23rd of Dec for Australia is the 22nd of Dec for the U.S etc. If you don’t own the C130H, you can fly in ANY military aircraft. Feel free to share any screenshots of the event in the comments!

3 Likes

Uh, 22nd at 2300z is 9:00AM AEST, and on the 23rd. It would be the 22nd in the US. Either your title or post is incorrect.

1 Like

I would like to come, But I don’t have C-130H :’(

1 Like

Fixed. Thanks for pointing this out![quote=“SingaporeAirlines, post:3, topic:85432, full:true”]
I would like to come, But I don’t have C-130H :’(
[/quote]

You can still join us. Just bring another military plane. Could be the C-17, an F-18… any military plane can work

1 Like

What about an Indian Ocean Tsunami memorial? Just a suggestion for others since I don’t have live.

1 Like

I’m trully appreciate this event, but i think indonesians are going to school and work on that time. How bout Saturday ?

1 Like

But most of Indonesian School are already closed on 22 December CMIIW. Though the workplace hasn’t closed yet

1 Like

Could I fly in a a321 because I have no military aircraft

The F-18 and C-17 are both military aircraft and free

Would also like point out that WS are Singaporean airports and not Indonesian airports, Indonesian airports always begin with WI if you’re wondering.

Thanks, I know :)

Would you like to move this to WIBD or WIDD? It’s okay if you don’t want to

I’m keeping it how it is, thanks ;)

1 Like

Just a quick breifing on the Indonesian Recognition event that will take place tomorrow at 2300Z. The event is intended to recognise the pilots that recently died in the C-130 crash in Indonesia. We takeoff from WSAC, flying around the Singapore and Kuala Lumpur region. Formations can be formed, “supply drops” can take place… really you can do whatever. Bring along any C-130 in a grey livery or if you don’t own a C-130 aircraft, feel free to bring along any other military aircraft. It could be the C-17, the F-18, A-10… those are just a few of the free ones. Please do not depart until I have taken off.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Just a reminder that the event will take place in 10 minutes. My callsign will be: November-4-9-9-Tango-Tango (N499TT.) I will take off promptly five minutes after 2300Z and you may follow me immediately afterwards. Can’t wait to see you all!

1 Like

We are Live! (quite a good pun 😂)

1 Like

I have taken off. Everyone may follow now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.