[Closed] IFWP Presents SNF Seattle Fly in @ KSEA - 052000ZDEC15

Server: ATC Playground + Advanced

Region: SEATTLE

Airport: KSEA

Time: 2000Z FOR 8 HRS!

NOTAM: IFWP Presents Seattle Fly In on Saturday 5th December!

Come one, Come all, to the 1st ever Seattle Fly-In! Bring your favorite aircraft to KSEA or KPDX and takeoff on a journey and explore the Seattle Region! Check the rest of this information on liveries to use, No specific Flight Plan needed, fly any route that you wish VFR.

This a event that will take place on all servers so let’s hope we can fill up the Seattle region on at least the Playground and Advanced Server! Please spawn at KPDX or KSEA and takeoff from one or another, just cruise around the Seattle region! Please take tons of pictures and upload them to IFWP group page!

Remember that Boeing are based in the Seattle Region so expect to see lots of aircraft being tested from the respective airfields!

Suggested Livery List

"Locals"
American
Southwest
Alaska
Delta
Boeing House Liveries

Long haul 'Visitors’
Qantas - B747
Korean Air - A380
British Airways - B777
FedEx
UPS
DHL
Hawaiian

See below for Departure and Approach procedures for KSEA:

https://uk.flightaware.com/resources/airport/KSEA/ALL/all/pdf

HAPPY LANDINGS!

1 Like

What does IFWP stand for ?

Infinite Flight World Pilots

3 Likes

Evening all, event due to start in 1 hrs time, look forward to seeing you there and seeing some pictures of the event posted here and also on our Facebook page!

Happy landings

#IFWPSNF

On my way :D!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@John_Preston21 you have a message

1 Like

Can you reply as well please :)

Is there a way to join IFWP

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! YEAAAHH! 🏈

😂😂😂

Yep we have a Facebook group Infinite Flight World Pilots. Would love you to come and join us !

Some pictures of the event. At one stage had 25 + pilots and several ATC on the advanced server. Thanks for showing up. Will try my hand at ATC on play ground shortly.

Oh no I don’t have Facebook😢