[Closed] IFSFG hosts SWISS VA Recruitment @ EHAM - 011500ZMAY17

If someone’s wants to join now please contact me(@LX978) and @Isolt_Ilvermorny(the CEO)
Thanks

1 Like

@LX978 join what?

1 Like

The VA! Swiss VA! Sorry

I wanted to screenshot everybody but had issues:( …I’ll share all my screenshots…I don’t remember if it was you I got or not…

1 Like

@RonnyMartin about to land now

oh now…I thought you had already landed :( I missed you…I got one screenshot you almost in the grass:)

1 Like

The event is officially ended à this time, in the name of Swiss Airline Virtual i would like to say thank you to everyone to join up this event created by a professionnal event maker @ronnymartin! And also thank you to him for creating an original event to grow up my VA and also to grow up his event creator project. My big thank you goes to the pilots, thanks for being patient in this event sorry about the issues etc… ! Generally thank you.
If anyone want to join our VA swiss virtual you can DM me or register : swissairlinesvirtual.ml. !

2 Likes

2 Likes

Amazing pictures thanks again !

2 Likes

Zürich when global comes out

Nice event @RonnyMartin

3 Likes

Hahahah yes… nearly it seems like Zurich

2 Likes

Thank you for these awesome pictures! Proud to see with us in the event :)

2 Likes

yes of course!:) In real life I’ve flown just once with Swiss (air)…from Stuttgart to Zurich and Zurich to Paris…and I’ve lost my back flight :(

2 Likes

Once again, enjoyed the event, always nice flying with you Ronnie, this time i landed a solid last. Thanks for waiting and the pictures posted awesome!👍

1 Like

Thanks once again for joining ;-)

Almost 20pilots attended, about 1h30min of flight and about 1000-1300xp for everyone who finished the event
Thanks also to the ATCs who were doing service during the event:-)

Enjoy the screenshots and cu you at our next event!

2 Likes

Sorry Ronny, I’m so busy and I can’t go to the event :(

1 Like

The event has already passed ;)

1 Like

If that’s the case, then please add [Closed] in the title to let others know that the event is over.

Thank you. :)

Yes I know that thank you for reminding me I haven’t forgotten it ;-)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.