1 Like

Samuel You had already a gate …don’t you recognise your name anymore ???😂😂😂

1 Like

Oh sorry I didn’t see that in the comments😂😂😂

1 Like

Can I have a gate please?

Thank You

1 Like

Can’t come. I’m grade 2! ( the last time I flew on live was 2015 so yeah, I only have my XP from then.)

Do some touch and goes ;-) to be again back to at least grade 3…you can fly with us at another event. We make at least once a week and not every time on expert server.

Thanks dude :D will be there most probably in a 777-200ER/ 747-8 / A330

1 Like

we are all there :) have a nice flight…

A 747 and an a380 squeezing my 737-900. Thats nice

1 Like

lol im squeezed too , but nvm :)

1 Like

the pushback didn’t go well :( …if an atc was there some of you would have been ghosted for sure i’m afraid :p

1 Like

Can we try parallel landings on 06L/R at KLAX?

2 Likes

ok 06L and 06 R
for parallel landings :)

1 Like

extend downwind if necessary dont do a steep descending please:) take your time

1 Like

@RonnyMartin dude I’m so sorry I didn’t follow the parallel runway landing. I had errands to run so extended my downwind as fast as possible and sped and took over 4 airplanes. Sorry guys but here are some photos. Great event thanks and sorry @RonnyMartin

1 Like

yes I saw that…next time just take your time, it’s not a race :) thanks for the great screenshots…btw I saw someone taxiing to the water and asking myself who is that…then I relised it was me lol …my brakes gone off :(!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the event, and I personally like it. However, there was one guy harassing us, and he thought the event is part of racing, a suggestion for you next time is to keep a safe distance with aircraft ahead whether on Air or Ground. PLEASE!

Regardless of that, again thank you all for this smoothly event. Much much impressive. Well done!

Here are some pics you might like it.

Best Regards,

No Worries! I DID NOT FORGET YOU MY BROTHER who was the last one came in for parking. I also took a screenshot for ya.

Regards,

3 Likes