Time: 1400Z-2300Z (Amsterdam/Paris Time: 16:00-01:00 / London Time: 15:00-00:00BST)
Callsign: AirFranceVA Members use their AF callsign, IFSFG Members use their callsign
All others use KLM…(If you are in AFVA and IFSFG chose one of your callsigns.
Additionally, use heavy for B747 and Super for A380
The AirFrance VA CEO @Camr allows exceptionally to count any KLM flight during this event, and get credit by posting it as usual on flight-log in the AFVA’s slack! Thank you Cameron;-)
Dear Pilot Fellows,
For this IFSFG Saturday’s Event, I’d like to honour KLM, as I made a particular good experience by flying twice with this airline in two days.
I also would like to honour and welcome the AirFrance VA, which is special Guest at the Event.
So what is it about? Easy!:-)
We got 6 routes, 18 aircrafts, 3 different liveries (KLM, AirFrance, Skyteam).
1) Chose your route to fly
2) chose one of the aircrafts and its livery, available for the chosen route
3) spawn at the one of the gates depending on the aircraft you have chosen
4) taxi to the specific runway, take off, fly to the chosen destination
5) land at the airport of your destination, taxi to the parking, have some rest (it’s up to you how much time) and then fly back to Amsterdam/EHAM SCHIPHOL Airport.
6) continue with the same aircraft and fly the same route, or another route with the same aircraft (if aible) or change route/aircraft–>back to 1)
Do it as long as you want, and everytime you start a round trip, check it in in the form below !
On Sunday, ill count all flights of all pilots to see who did the most flights!
Let us fill the Amsterdam Region with KLM/AirFrance aircrafts. :-)
You’ll find more information about Terminals, Routes, Aircrafts, etc below on the screenshots.
If you have any question or something is unclear, feel free to ask me (not 1 min before event start please ;-) )!
I hope you’ll all be able to attend and enjoy your flights!