[CLOSED] IFAE Cargo Night @ KMIA - 060300ZSEP17

Server: Expert Server

Region: South Florida

Airport: KMIA to KTPA

Time: 0300Z | 8pm PST | 11pm EST

NOTAM: Good afternoon and welcome to another edition of Cargo Night hosted by the IFAE team. This week we take immediate action and head from KMIA to KTPA to deliver some much needed emergency supplies in preparation for what might be one of Florida’s largest Hurricane’s in years. Please use any 777-200F aircraft and carefully read flight details below:

Altitude: 24,000ft Cruise
Speed: 305 KIAS @ cruise / 280 on the climb
Spacing: 10nm-12nm separation at all times no exceptions
Aircraft: Any 777-200F aircraft
Copy IFAE-ArtMartinez flight plan

Parking will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. Please comment below if you need a parking gate assigned.

PS- I recommend LAN Cargo as your livery for this one since it’s a common to fly out of KMIA. Will be on standby for parking gates and update information as needed periodically here.

Credits : IFAE-Calvin

16 Likes

As a person in this hurricanes path! I will be coming to this event lol, great idea Art :).

5 Likes

Hi Chris! You have been assigned parking gate: Cargo LAN W41 for tonight. See you tonight! Stay safe!

6 Likes

I am interested Art.

4 Likes

Hey Ryan, I’ve put you down for parking gate: Cargo LAN W43. See ya tonight!

3 Likes

Ready for assignment

3 Likes

Good afternoon Nate, glad you can join us. Please take parking gate: Cargo LAN W50 for tonight. See you in the sky!

3 Likes

I would like to attend Art!

7 Likes

Darius you were already assigned a gate when you messaged me directly. There have been no gate changes and your gate remains the same as before

4 Likes

Art I would like to join this flight

3 Likes

CARGO LAN W53 is your gate Hernan. Glad you could join us tonight. See you in a few.

2 Likes

I too would like to join

3 Likes

@art_martinez , can I get a gate please? Sorry for not requesting it with more time beforehand… thank you

3 Likes

@art_martinez Count me in Bro! 👍🏼👌🏽 Hopefully there’s still a gate for me .

1 Like

Always room for you brother. Grab Cargo LAN W59 :)

2 Likes

Hi Lucas, you can take parking: Cargo LAN W55. Glad you could join us tonight

2 Likes

Hi Jeffery, you can grab parking: Cargo LAN W57 for tonight :)

2 Likes

Thank you, I will be there

1 Like

I should be coming. Sign me up Art!
Either TNT, FedEx, or AeroLogic

Edit: Decided on either FedEx or TNT, because they are the same company can you give me a FedEx gate if they aren’t taken?

1 Like

@Cpt_Chris pretty sure we went over spacing for this event which is 10nm. Not sure why you’re almost side by side either nick

1 Like