[CLOSED] Huge Screenshot Session @ KSNA - 301800ZJUL16

Ok. Sounds good!

@Lin_Yifan and @NetJets_Nick you have both been added.

1 Like

Great optimism! I’m sure it’ll be out by then as well. Back on topic, the spaces are filling up fast! I’ll be able to go this weekend in case of a date change! :D

Spaces are filling fast! I would like to see more SWA aircraft, though, since they have a lot of operations there.

2 Likes

Delta A319, Gate 3 please

There should be way more southwest aircraft. I always fly out of KSNA on southwest to San Francisco

1 Like

Since we need more Southwest planes, I’d like to switch to Terminal C in a 737-700.

@Nolan_Carroll you’ve been assigned
@Lin_Yifan you’ve been moved to gate 15

1 Like

@CptNathanHope the link for the chart for KSNA is not working for me. I’m not sure if this is the case for others.

Not working for me either

@Nolan_Carroll @Captain_Rojas Kilt_McHaggis is shutting down his website soon and this may be the effect of it. I’ll try to get a chart from him, separately.

Ok thanks! I was aware that the website was shutting down so I figured that’s why the link wasn’t working.

1 Like

Oh wait, if the update is the 16th I can definitely come! Sorry for confusing you Nathan. You can assign me an Airline and gate, or I can be a GA or cargo

I may just do it earlier like this weekend if all spots get filled.

1 Like

IM IN!!! But how do I translate Zulu time? That part has me. However lol I will be coming as Froniter Flight 508

1 Like

That’s awesome! The event is at 12:00 PM Denver time! Be sure to tell @CptNathanHope what gate you would like as he is the organizer of the event! :D

1 Like

@CptNathanHope I shall take Gate 20 at Terminal C using the name Frontier Flight 508 A318!!
Thank you so much for setting up this event!!! This means the world to me. I finally get to see every airline where it’s supposed to be. Believe me…I shall be taking just as many photos too lol even if I’m the only Frontier aircraft

1 Like

What day? If it’s this Friday that would be best

The event is on August 6! But @CptNathanHope might change the date to a sooner time (possibly this weekend) depending how fast the spaces get filled. :D

1 Like

August 6 would be like awesome for me lol. Weekends are bets for me since I have work at 12 pm weekdays :/
Don’t change the event for me unless you have to though lol @CptNathanHope
And this weekend I work. So if you do it this week I will most likely not be able to show (unless it’s Friday) but I pray and hope I can. This is like my dream to see al the aisles lined up EXACTLY like they are supposed to. I honestly hope that Infinite Flight makes this a rule or something lol that you spawn at your airlines gates.

2 Likes